How many miles are on that thing!? It doesn't even look like the PO even drove it!

The previous owner was the nephew of the purchaser who had it for 18 years and didn't drive it much and no winters. (it really shows underneath).
The Nephew, a cop in Victoria, had it a year and put virtually nothing on it.

Mileage was 21k when I bought it. Now after driving it home and some driving in September, there is about 25k on it.....(Just under 40k kilometers).

It shows well with very few flaws and is all but pristine. A couple of the wheels have a little clear coat lifting and could be refinished but that's about it.
Extremely well maintained -- I've got all the receipts for the car's total history and there wasn't much the original owner didn't replace over the years. He didn't spare the dollars on it.

Steamer found it for me and baby sat it until I got out there on the island.
He found me a real gem........:D

I'll keep it mostly stock -- at least appearance wise --- the spoiler won't detract a lot from that, nor the black lettering for the rear bumper.

Colin.

That is a very nice looking car Colin. Love the colour, looks very classy.

Thanks. One of the very few greens I like a lot. Not a whole lot different than BRG -- It is a beautiful rich colour and the car suits it very nicely.

I hope you can see it next summer at one of our meets.
I'd also like to see the Z06.....C5 Z's are beautiful cars.
C.

Very nice car indeed. Thanks for posting up so many pics......we can really see and appreciate ll the care that went into it. The colour combo with that car really makes it look more like a luxury touring car, a-la Jaguar, then other combinations.....Elegant

Very nice car indeed. Thanks for posting up so many pics......we can really see and appreciate ll the care that went into it. The colour combo with that car really makes it look more like a luxury touring car, a-la Jaguar, then other combinations.....Elegant

Thanks Dave -- My brother had the tan interior in his Monterey Red '06 'vert and it looked gorgeous in that car.

In the Polo Green it seems to compliment the body colour splendidly too.

It has a more laid back personality than the GS and makes me feel less of a hot-rodder in it. The GS is an in-your-face/balls-to-the-wall ride by comparison.
I like the difference is personality of the 2 cars. As you say this one feels and looks more elegant.
I wouldn't want to ruin that with too many add-ons.

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread