As in 2020 anyone at 2000 was moved to 3000, but in almost all instances one never stays at 2000 more than a day or 2 before being moved to 3000 anyway. A letter was sent to all dealers reflecting that there were no more allocations coming and they will attempt to build all 3000 and above orders.

Reactions: kerry4
A letter was sent to all dealers reflecting that there were no more allocations coming and they will attempt to build all 3000 and above orders.
1622986011506.png

I now wonder if the final production orders for 2021 will be even less than 2020? Covid sucks. :-(

So, before the recent shut downs. I had a TPW of May 31. I just recieved this today from Chevrolete Customer Care:

"Hello
I have located your order. Our team is unable to see any Target Production Week at this time, but I would recommend reaching back out in 1 to 2 weeks for your next update."

Anyone else in the same boat?

So, before the recent shut downs. I had a TPW of May 31. I just recieved this today from Chevrolete Customer Care:

"Hello
I have located your order. Our team is unable to see any Target Production Week at this time, but I would recommend reaching back out in 1 to 2 weeks for your next update."

Mine was 5/17 still no new tpw only 200 serial numbers away from the last one produced. I take it the plant is still closed? This information was as of this morning

Reactions: Climber17

"Hello

You just received the generic reply they give to everyone, not very useful.

Reactions: SebOC8
I had TPW of May 17th, but most recent update is it's at 3400 with no TPW or VIN. Not sure what's going on at this point.
How do you get these updates with event codes? I had to chat with customer care and wait 48 business hours for an email. Is there a quicker way?

"Hello

GM Customer Care is totally useless and should be ignored. My dealer advised my car was shipped with expected delivery of May 18th. Then the dealer lost track of the vehicle (it ended up in Edmonton, not here in Winnipeg). I called GM care on May 26th and they said car was in for final testing and would be ready for shipment soon. Car arrived in Winnipeg from Edmonton on June 1st. GM Customer Care hadn't a clue on the actual status of my car.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.