Jeremy over on the other forums has more or less confirmed that the plant will not be shutdown two more consecutive weeks.

I put more faith in Jeremy's sources then Conti's so I'm hopeful production will start back up next week.

Damn! My build week was supposed to be this week. The dealership said it was still scheduled for this week, even after last weeks shut down, but obviously they can't build it this week if the plant is shut down. Waiting.......

• Angry
Reactions: MY21C8
Damn! My build week was supposed to be this week. The dealership said it was still scheduled for this week, even after last weeks shut down, but obviously they can't build it this week if the plant is shut down. Waiting.......
Hang in there. I was delayed as well, but before you know it, you’ll be driving your car home!

My original TPW was May 17, so if the plant opens next week, my build should be next week. So close yet so far. From this thread, it looks like the majority of March allocations have been built or delivered.
My TPW was May 10 and then the first shut down of May happened. It was built the following week (May 17). Delivered to the dealer on the 27th and I had her in the garage on the 29th. So hang in there it will be here before you know it!

The plant was open the week of May 17th. The TPW he has may not have been updated if he's using his dealer for info due to the shutdowns, it also depends on when he received that TPW.

Most likely he got it before the first shutdown which would mean his TPW was pushed back and with these two other weeks its likely his actual TPW is set for the first week production comes back (hopefully June 7th) and his dealer doesn't have any updated info until production resumes.

My car went to 3300 the week of the 17th while it was still open with a TPW of this week as well. Due to these two weeks of shutdowns I'm pushed back to the week of June 14th.

The plant was open the week of May 17th. The TPW he has may not have been updated if he's using his dealer for info due to the shutdowns, it also depends on when he received that TPW.

Most likely he got it before the first shutdown which would mean his TPW was pushed back and with these two other weeks its likely his actual TPW is set for the first week production comes back (hopefully June 7th) and his dealer doesn't have any updated info until production resumes.

My car went to 3300 the week of the 17th while it was still open with a TPW of this week as well. Due to these two weeks of shutdowns I'm pushed back to the week of June 14th.
TPW's are in workbench at all times, but are not updated by GM right away. They wait until they are relatively certain that the parts chain will be back up and running etc.

My original TPW was May 17, so if the plant opens next week, my build should be next week. So close yet so far. From this thread, it looks like the majority of March allocations have been built or delivered.
No actually there are March allocations being built into mid July at this point barring no more shutdowns.

Rick also said that now anyone below 3000 status will not be getting their cars this year and will be bumped to 2022. Think they are having trouble getting the transmissions now. Covid has shut down the whole production world it seems.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.