Time for some Western cruising :coolgleam:
2qjaesw.jpg

2aahx86.jpg

712yr9.jpg

Nice Pic's HWCOOP

I love the mntns. so much that was great to see!! I only got the car there once last year, but my brother lives in Calgary so it will be going that way a few times this summer. If I can meet up with any of you guys from around there I absolutly will.

Brent

If I can meet up with any of you guys from around there I absolutly will

You should come out for the "Cool Cars Cruising For Cancer" run....lots of cars turned out last year Or if you're in town during the week in the summer there are a number of A&W , Hooters, Dairy Queen, Home Depot evening shows....Damm I miss summer

kbu874.jpg

xc5e1e.jpg

ndlaxg.jpg

2pq9mcx.jpg

005.jpg
[/IMG] MY RIDE!!!!!!!!PIC WITH CLEAR CORNERS AND CHROME DRIVING LIGHTS INSTALLED!!! BOTH $180 cnd funds pm me
004.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Superrun 05 Pics

Here's a couple pictures of a couple of my vettes at the 05 Superrun in Saskatoon.

superrun-290.jpg

superrun-289.jpg

and I couldn't resist the warm weather the other day, so I drove around the block:driving:.....I think I need a set of chains!!..lol..........only in Canada ...eh!!:canada:

newcar.jpg

It is an 87, auto, also had a black 87 and an 84 5spd with overdrive, i couldn't find enough drivers to get them all there that day....go figure???. I picked up the pipes from a neighbor that had a 69 that burnt in his garage from a leaky fuel line. I thought they made a nice touch, although not original, but not much is original on the car anyway!

Nope, smile is not big enough, haha.
Very cool Lambo! What color are you leaning towards?

NOTE: I just noticed the title of this thread and it looks like we should be conversing in another thread. Please feel free to answer my in your thread in the new users section. We can continue our convo in there. Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.