This is a great thread! We have some nice cars. I see now cosmetically and performance wise I fall far behind!

i dont think so at all!!! some peopl fall into customizing a lot more because thats what they want to do but as long as your car quenches the thirst you have in an automotive sense.. then its all good!!! some people would even applaud a virtually stock car!!!

Pics of car

pictures of some winter work

SNC11011.jpg

SNC11052.jpg

SNC11054.jpg

SNC11050.jpg

hope it works,

i dont think so at all!!! some peopl fall into customizing a lot more because thats what they want to do but as long as your car quenches the thirst you have in an automotive sense.. then its all good!!! some people would even applaud a virtually stock car!!!

Thank you sir! No my intentions are not to go wild with mods, I don't want to have a hard time when selling her,too many mods will decrease the selling value and steer people away from buying it. It seems to lead people to believe it has been beaten. So many of the beauties in this thread look so hot,and hearing all the good results you and others get on the dyno bring me back to a time where that was my thing! However I do want to do some minor upgrades cosmetically and under the hood,just cant afford it right now.

Thank you sir! No my intentions are not to go wild with mods, I don't want to have a hard time when selling her,too many mods will decrease the selling value and steer people away from buying it. It seems to lead people to believe it has been beaten. So many of the beauties in this thread look so hot,and hearing all the good results you and others get on the dyno bring me back to a time where that was my thing! However I do want to do some minor upgrades cosmetically and under the hood,just cant afford it right now.

Well the way I see it, my car is pretty much never going to be worth more than what I have inversted in it and it's really not ever going to be that rare or desirable by collectors so CUT LOOSE and let 'er rip with whatever i want LOL (or can get "management" to approve)

or can get "management" to approve,wouldnt that be something the tax paying citizens beefing up my car for me!

Like the covers on the engine. Looks clean. But isn't it a PITA to do anything in there?

It's actually all bolt on w/velcro believe it or not, and doesn't anytime at all to take off if req. to check levels. But beyond hmmmm checking the Oil, I don't go that deep in there. The way I look after my wheels, I know when something is off and keep an eye on the garage floor.

The last photo was of my 98 ..... it brings back good memories ,,I had the funeral last Feburary for this vett ....it was cremated .....I still have a few of the ashes :(

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.