Well here we are. April 19 in Alberta. Saw a few sprigs of green grass in the pasture yesterday. Overdue I thought to myself but spring is here and it won't be long now. Last year this time, the tractors were in my fields planting the crops. Soon I thought.... Today started out cooler and by 10:30 this morning there were some scattered snow flakes in the air. 10 hours has passed since and now it looks like this out my door....Snowing hard and no sign of it letting up until tomorrow afternoon.... Gotta love mother nature and global warming.... lol...

PXL_20220420_022608269.jpg

Last edited:
Well here we are. April 18 in Alberta.
Not sure but if it’s Tuesday you may need to switch the 2017 Calendar to 2022. I’ve been struggling today from having Easter Monday off too It’s already hump-day the 20th tomorrow for getting a week’s workload done in 4 days … argh I’m in this white stuff too 👎🏻

Last edited:
Not sure but if it’s Tuesday you may need to switch the 2017 Calendar to 2022. I’ve been struggling today from having Easter Monday off too It’s already hump-day the 20th tomorrow … argh I’m in the white stuff too 👎🏻
Oh yeah... the 19th... should have looked closer at my watch....I retired April 2017 and haven't known what day it is since then... lol.... I see an edit coming... Thx sp.

Oh yeah... the 19th... should have looked closer at my watch.... I see an edit coming... Thx sp.
Edits are allowed … I’ve used plenty of “edit coupons” as you know 😂
Sorry though, you can’t miss any appointment that you don’t wanna go to now. 😇👍🏻
To be honest, the date you posted had me jumping out of my socks 😂 I just issued about 100 pages of drawings today with the 19th on them … whew.

Ok back to weather … no vette photo-ops with this new Camera any time soon. I guess I should have one inside too for watching the “kids” while they hibernate.
3383FAC5-70C5-48CF-9105-243F4AE6131D.jpeg

Last edited:
Well here we are. April 19 in Alberta. Saw a few sprigs of green grass in the pasture yesterday. Overdue I thought to myself but spring is here and it won't be long now. Last year this time, the tractors were in my fields planting the crops. Soon I thought.... Today started out cooler and by 10:30 this morning there were some scattered snow flakes in the air. 10 hours has passed since and now it looks like this out my door....Snowing hard and no sign of it letting up until tomorrow afternoon.... Gotta love mother nature and global warming.... lol...

We obviously paid too MUCH carbon tax and global warming has reversed already.

8 to 9 inches here on the farm and still snowing lightly. That makes this the biggest snow dump we have had all winter by a long shot. To plow or not to plow....that is the question. Suppose to be +12 this weekend. I think I will just let mother nature clean up her own mess.

Reactions: YFCvii
👆🏻Absolutely agree with the humour toward paying too much for carbon tax 😂👍🏻 … this record setting event has definitely raised the amount this month’s carbon tax “contribution”. I will never give them any credit for resolving anything with that tax other than making my wallet lighter. Time to shovel the snow off the ice so it can hopefully melt when the sun comes out 👍🏻 My truck has an “armour coat” of ice this morning as well. Record snowfall of 19cm+ in YYC yesterday - much of it in the layer of underlying ice where I am.

👆🏻Absolutely agree with the humour toward paying too much for carbon tax 😂👍🏻 … this record setting event has definitely raised the amount this month’s carbon tax “contribution”. I will never give them any credit for resolving anything with that tax other than making my wallet lighter. Time to shovel the snow off the ice so it can hopefully melt when the sun comes out 👍🏻 My truck has an “armour coat” of ice this morning as well. Record snowfall of 19cm+ in YYC yesterday - much of it in the layer of underlying ice where I am.
Lighter wallet = less weight = more KPL (MPG).
A win/win situation SN. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Don’t like the Weather?
just Blink …
8C9CF54A-AF01-464D-B257-5FB027B6D609.gif
Yesterday’s record 19cm +
snowfall in YYC
is melted & gone now …
it’s like it never happened.

Last edited:
Another YYC April record snowfall day of 13cm today and then 8 hours later … BLINK
D878956B-FE23-4DC5-9428-1DFE11EC1037.jpeg
Heading North in AB tomorrow who knows what it will be like. This Alberta spring Weather is what keeps some Corvettes in hibernation … Argh 😡👎🏻

Last edited:
Reactions: OL Yeller
YYC May 9th … I’ll just call in a sick day …
But damn … I work from home.
Might as well go for a walk …
Corvettes still not rising from hibernation. ☹️

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: OL Yeller
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread