Sooner or later they all need service...

3 1.jpg

Reactions: XFIRE82
Never heard of DX stations before , neat sign. Pic in the mid 60's , the 58 Impala probably going in for plugs and points and change the oil. Notice all the tail pipes hanging in the shop, don't see garages stocking that stuff anymore. Firestone tire display , 10 cent Coke machine , oil can rack by the pumps , was a nice era .

Hmmm...Guess I missed that party.... :rofl:
......It was clean up after my cousins wedding. I never drank the stuff in my life , no one had room to take the empties so I said lets see how many my trunk will hold . Only bad part is my 58 stunk with beer, and I hate the smell of beer , but I never got stopped going home 60 miles.

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
I am be-dazzled !!! ,, unbelievable , tons of 58 DelRay 6 cyl sedans. I thought I had alot 58's but they got me beat . Wonder what happened to them over time ? They should of stacked them up and built the wall after they got wore out .

• Wow
hard to figure what all happened there. The old GMC in back was on fire in back. Looks like the bulldog on the hood so this other truck is a Mack , what he has on back I don't know. Since the Mack is the furthest down the road, I'd say he hit the GMC , swerved and side swiped the 58 chev then lost it and rolled on his side. The GMC caught fire , no casualties. Going in the other direction is another 58 chev.