1674404181539.png

It got worse. He set his liquor down on the front seat by the open drivers window and went off to see if he could find the thief. Of course, when he came back , his liquor was gone as well.
That's what he gets for leaving booze beside the open window in a Goodwill store errrr.... meant to say liquor store parking lot.... :angelic:

@Dave91TM I went back and looked at a number of pictures of the front end of the 58's and many but not all seem to have this same issue of the bumper not quite lining up. It probably weighs close to a ton so maybe difficult to line it all up! :Biggrin:
Here's one Murray where the guy had a huge torque bar to straighten up the front bumper.......also must have had access to a laser to align the rest of the bits.........Plus it's a red car ......lol

1674580582568.png

Here's one Murray where the guy had a huge torque bar to straighten up the front bumper.......also must have had access to a laser to align the rest of the bits.........Plus it's a red car ......lol

View attachment 104822
There's proof that the blue one has an uneven gap, though on a second look I think its the trim piece above the bumper thats cocky doo. (I must be retired , this is really chasing trivia)