That is great that you got your dream car! Very cool! I really like that first picture with the corvette in with the pile of wood. Something about the different shades and colors, not sure, but it looks cool to me.
All I could think about with that video is, well, I have the Corvette, but my fun money fund of putting turbos in the car turned into a fridge, stove, and dishwasher. So, to feel better about it and like I still got something out of it for the car, I wash any parts in the dishwasher. :rofl:

Reactions: project 75
That is great that you got your dream car! Very cool! I really like that first picture with the corvette in with the pile of wood. Something about the different shades and colors, not sure, but it looks cool to me.
All I could think about with that video is, well, I have the Corvette, but my fun money fund of putting turbos in the car turned into a fridge, stove, and dishwasher. So, to feel better about it and like I still got something out of it for the car, I wash any parts in the dishwasher. :rofl:
the wood shed is the only thing that keeps the rain out B.C gets tons of that. Thanks for the kind comments

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.