Dec 17, 2017
Bc
VetteCoins
Car
1976 corvette
Uploaded via Android app.jpg
Uploaded via Android app.jpg

thanks I have a list of parts I need started but I need to check brakes underneath first as this is my first vette lol yes we live off the grid so wood is our only source of heat

Always keep your eye on the prize. The C3 is a beauty car. There is a Corvette boneyard here in Red Deer that advertises on Kijiji sometimes. If you need to roam far and wide for parts, they might be a source. PM me if you need a phone number.

Attachments

• cross - 1975.JPG
    cross - 1975.JPG
    90.7 KB · Views: 16
  • My '75 and  JJ .png
    My '75 and JJ .png
    51.8 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_7917.JPG
    IMG_7917.JPG
    928 KB · Views: 15
  • 67 red 130806952831.jpg
    67 red 130806952831.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 16
Always wanted a vett but raising a family just wasn't practible for my wage but now I'm in my middle age I'm going for it.

There comes a realization that there will always be expenses and if we wait until there are no expenses.... well... that day never comes. Congrats on your decision project75. Here's a link to a short but meaningful video... this had been posted here some time ago but it's always worth watching again... Grabs at the heartstrings somewhat....

man that's so true.watching that video I can relate . we had a motor home we were selling and had a guy with a c3 think 75 76 dark blue vett wanted to trade but of course he came looked but never happened .then my sister in law worked with some one that had a c3 was going make a deal,but last minute he changes his mind . so when this deal came up I jumped at the chance to own my dream car

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.