Nice combination that would have been my second choice. I put my deposit in on Dec. 20 got the car Oct. 2022 long wait. Took it for a nice long trip last week to Wisconsin I now have 5000 smiles on her

Attachments

• 20221130_172626.jpg
    20221130_172626.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 23
  • 20221213_140613.jpg
    20221213_140613.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 23
Nice combination that would have been my second choice. I put my deposit in on Dec. 20 got the car Oct. 2022 long wait. Took it for a nice long trip last week to Wisconsin I now have 5000 smiles on her
I like it. I want one. I ordered that colour ext/int, without the accent stripes/trim.

pictures do not do that RB justice, you have to see it in person to appreciate it, was able to hang with the best of the exotics (incl a blue Bugatti) this weekend (GP). Very exotic looking color, especially when you go with the body color accent option. Most of the compliments I get is because of the color, as it stands out from everything else on the road and in parking lots.

As for the interior, well I guess you already figured that not everyone will like it, but like you said, it is YOUR car, so once YOU like it, that is what counts. Curious, is that an override option for RB (I think so).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.