This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Picked up my new HTC from Wilson Niblett today

Aug 4, 2020
Brooklin
VetteCoins
Car
2023 Corvette
Province
ON
Well its been a long wait ( deposit December 2021) but its finally here.

Its going to be a love it or hate it color combo for most people but all that matters to me is I love it!

Still need to lower it, tint it and a few other personal touches but you get the idea.

My wife says I look like Papa Smurf driving it with my grey hair. I say its more like a "mature" Superman. lol

Fire away at me!

It was probably on the transport I saw last week that came through Sarnia. Driver said he was headed to Toronto (Humberview), Woodbridge, and Richmond Hill.

Having not had the pleasure/privilege of the C8 ownership experience yet, I'm thinking the hardest part (for me) will be the added wait during the break-in, before I can explore the capabilities and idiosyncrasies of the supercar called Corvette Stingray HTC/Z51. I'm sure it will be worth the wait, but agonizing, too. Enjoy.

I hear you brother

Those first kms will go in a heartbeat for sure. Just will be hard to resist stop lights and requests to rev it.

Reactions: MKinOntario
I have Eckart Blue and the same interior, so I have to like it. As for your hair , wear a cap or dye it. I am bald and have to wear a cap or toque all the time because of carcinoma , on the skin of my head.

Reactions: PapaSmurf
Exactly why I own a coupe and leave the lid on...
I wear a cap , even when going for a walk. Dermatologist told me on my latest visit, I had no signs of carcinoma for 2 years now, on top of my head but he did find a few on my face, 4 , to be exact but he did freeze them. Some say burn but it just feels that way after it thaws out. As for the car I have the best of both worlds. Sunscreen and a hat/cap does the trick, derma says.

Congrats on the new ride... do you know when you spec'd the car out? I gave my deposit to WN in August 2022, and I haven't gotten any updates. In Jan 2023 the dealer told me I am 80 in the queue, and then i reached out to him 2 weeks back, and he again told me I am 80 in the queue. When I asked how that makes any sense because thats what he had told me in Jan 2023, almost 5 months ago, he stopped responding. Very much annoyed at this point about WN. Have dealt with Deacon at Orangeville Chevy and Tracy at Brian Cullen, and these gentleman were a pleasure to deal with.