phew -- glad you came to your senses, S. :eek:

Wifey sounds like an easy going sweetheart.
icon14.gif

C.

My wife and are 66 and we've been together for 60 years (true ),She was the first girl I ever kissed (1st grade) .What drew my attention was she was blue eyed ,blond with a 34 inch bust .I figured I'd better latch onto her before the other little boys discovered testosterone .We eloped to Canada and got married at 19 .She has been absolutely great and I love her to death and because of our good health and age we have an agreement .Life is great but short and if there is something you want to do before ya die this might be the time .But I can also say women are strange critters :D

My wife and are 66 and we've been together for 60 years (true ),She was the first girl I ever kissed (1st grade) .What drew my attention was she was blue eyed ,blond with a 34 inch bust .I figured I'd better latch onto her before the other little boys discovered testosterone .We eloped to Canada and got married at 19 .She has been absolutely great and I love her to death and because of our good health and age we have an agreement .Life is great but short and if there is something you want to do before ya die this might be the time .But I can also say women are strange critters :D

LOL true that (strange critters) but no doubt no less stranger than we are to them.....:D

Nice to meet someone older than me here (tho only by one year) ....:D

Wow, sounds like she developed early -- no wonder your testosterone spiked in first grade......:D

Luckily I have another whom is just as nice and I love her to death too. Margaret is a real sweetheart too and does her best to go along with what I like to do. I'm very blessed to have her...... No less strange than yours no doubt.:rofl:

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.