I'm going to miss some as I have to visit a dieing friend and my wife wants to go out for supper .I said we could as long as we go to a bar or someplace that has the race on .I hope Tony and Danica finish high .

I'm more excited this year than previous years

A friend of mine called and asked if I have any interest in going to Bristol in a few weeks
,I've been there once and it's true there is not a bad seat . I didn't commit as I'm not sure if I can escape work .I've already taken 12 weeks off in the last year .

A friend of mine called and asked if I have any interest in going to Bristol in a few weeks
,I've been there once and it's true there is not a bad seat . I didn't commit as I'm not sure if I can escape work .I've already taken 12 weeks off in the last year .

You're lookin' a little pale there Elf -- you could be coming down with something.;)

C.

jee... zus !! give your your head a shake man !!! thunder valley - it's bristol baby !!! :coolgleam:

Well I think it's a go .The wife is no problem,she would never say no on anything .She always makes the statement "your going to do it anyway " and she's right :D

Now the car is different ,After getting back from the post office I asked what she thought .She wants her oil changed even though it's not do .Wants her wheel removed and a good under cleaning and an interior detail. Oh and she wants two coats of paste ice if possible Other than that she wants to go .

My buddy will take care of the tickets ,I'll try to find a room within 500 miles and a Golden Corral on the way .

I haven't checked but I think it's about 16 hours of driving time from home .

phew -- glad you came to your senses, S. :eek:

Wifey sounds like an easy going sweetheart.
icon14.gif

C.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for at least 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.