yes boys a real sweet little gal. she stepped right up and offered to take group pictures for us. we have nothing to say but good things about all the staff and we really enjoy going there. the food is quite good and very reasonable. i had a toasted western on rye with fries and gravy and 3 coffees, my bill was 8.95 !!! as a wintertime event it really is something i look forward to. a nice get together with like minded buddies when we're all starting to go a bit stir crazy. when the good weather hits, it will be a nice destination to cruise to in our hot rods. :D doug.

Great to see you guys all getting together for lunch. Looks like the place puts on a nice spread for lunch. I'll have to try and make one of those when I come down in May.
Rob

+1 -- glad to see you guys (welcome Bob) hope to see you online too.
Would also like to see you all for lunch in the spring, Maybe I could bring Rob to meet you -- let's see how things pan out.

I have to say Doug, I didn't picture you with beard and burns but then I also would have put you a little older than early to mid 40's......Great to see a picture of you guys and very much looking forward to meeting you guys too.
Pretty sure you are all coming up for the COPING event at Manny's in May right.

thanks for posting the pics. We love pics and names and meeting up.

Cheers
C.

:rofl: we're a much tamer group than you guys wayne !!!! :rofl: be fun to all meet up sometime :D

I think Owen Sound is a nice central location for everyone to meet. :D

What?

Just kidding. We're central if you live in Tobermory! :rofl:

Looking forward to meeting up at Coping in May. :D

:rofl: we're a much tamer group than you guys wayne !!!! :rofl: be fun to all meet up sometime :D

Just because one of us owns a winery and a mega huge warehouse that poses as a garage for his D-Type Jag and ever changing Corvette collection :eek: doesn't mean we should all be painted with the same brush. Then again Colin doesn't really help by recording everything we say and do, and God knows what Brian is doing to renewable resources....

...upon reflection I'm an oasis of sensibility in this group.

Any plans to go to the Coping Event at Manny's??

(just noticed my question was already answered)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread