This discussion reminded me of afew Personalized Plates issues in recent years:

Plate refusal #2 has cleric all REV’d up | Toronto Star

1. REV JO was assigned to Reverend Joanne Sorrill for almost 20 years until one day when she went to renew it she was told to hand in the plates as they promote speeding, christianity and drinking and driving.

2. JEHAD was assigned to Toronto resident Jehad Aliweiwi since 1992 and all of a sudden in the Post-9/11 world his plate (also his first name) was considered offensive by the Ministry. Fortunately he was able to successfully argue that it is infact his first name and was allowed to keep his plate and issued a formal apology.

I too had to write a short essay for my plate VINDIC8R. Worried they would censor my plate because one meaning of vindicator is to avenge or seek revenge, I explained I had loved the label since I was a kid. In 1965 a movie called The Rare Breed came out. Yeah, I am that old. It was a duster about a woman from overseas trying to make it in the cattle biz in the states. She brought with her her prized bull named Vindicator. Nothing more than that. And that's no bull.
:coolgleam:
I remember that movie- it was a Hereford bull - lived through a snow storm or something???Amazing you remember it's name..

03 vert 68,000 km

Bill

Attachments

• vette 003.JPG
    vette 003.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Where? I gotta get that :)

Actually we have had such nice weather I told my wife it was time I shined her up and took a few pics before it all fades away...been just gorgeous as you know, hopefully get some top off time in it this weekend.

I had this on the front of our old Lemans Sport then the SS396 Chevelle. Then a friend got a $135 fine and the plate went on the wall. Kind of neat for a muscle car.

Attachments

• Factory Muscle Licence Plate.jpg
    Factory Muscle Licence Plate.jpg
    29.7 KB · Views: 23
Yes...he is a German Rotty, both parents from Munich. Picked him up last week and he was already a few lbs ahead of the rest of the litter. Many wanted the name Flash but we found 'Kaos' more suiting.

Reactions: Riley P
Here's mine... Some take it the wrong way but it is in memory of my wife who was taken way to young by cancer. She wanted me to buy a new corvette during her fight but it just didn't work out. A few months later i decided to honor her wish and ordered a Z06. She was a great woman and this is a great car that reminds me of her every time i drive it.
2015-07-11 009.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.