What is the drag strip like in Saskatoon? Here in the Toronto area we've got three really good drag strips within a 3 hour drive. And one of them (Toronto Motorsports Park, formerly known as Cayuga) stays open until the end of November! That means at the end of every season we get an entire month of being able to run when the temps are in the 2C to 10C range, so it ends up giving us a great chance to run times like my 12.81! Weather definitely makes a huge difference for me, in the hot summer my car usually only runs 13.0s to 13.1s.

Ahh, good to know how much temperatures can affect the time. You know, I have only been there a couple times and have never tried racing the car. Maybe this summer, I'll stop taking myself so seriously and just go out for fun. The track is good. I think the only negative aspects are that the pits are just a field with a fence around it and there is a short (half a mile) drive on gravel to get there from the highway. It's not a big deal, but bring coveralls if you plan on going under the car (I guess that should go without saying it). We should have prenty of time at the start and end of the season to get some runs in when the temps are low.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.