This is what I used for my torch red car.
IMG_4692.jpeg

I kind of agree with Denis. Here's an example.
My neighbour was always making insurance claims. His freezer failed. He fell asleep on the beach and had jewelry stolen etc.
My wife unfortunately asked him to remove a dead bird from the backyard when I was at work. He stumbled over a rain downspout and wanted me to open a claim with our insurance company. I denied his request and he threatened to sue me. I relented and complained to my insurer that they shouldn't entertain his request. He replied that they have put him on a nuisance list and he would be denied insurance in the future and he'd have to buy high risk insurance at substantially higher rates.

So IMO you save things like small claims court for things that are totally necessary. Time is money and has to be added to the equation.
Great that hes being a good samaritan by helping to remove a dead bird ... but then trips over a rain gutter ? And the threatens to sue you ?

Is he blind or was he hammered ?

What a &*%^&$%^#$&%$#%^&*

Great that hes being a good samaritan by helping to remove a dead bird ... but then trips over a rain gutter ? And the threatens to sue you ?

Is he blind or was he hammered ?

What a &*%^&$%^#$&%$#%^&*
Not blind or hammered. Just a fat clumsy oph!

If you don’t like it , it’s really simple… don’t buy it
My fellow Corvette owner .....

After reading this thread I obsessed over every square inch of paint on my C8 with a high powered Milwaukee flash light ... luckily the paint is 100 % ( at least as far as I can see )

I should have been more clear .... Seeing that spray bomb brought back some interesting memories . I meant 0 % disrespect by that statement.

In my 20s I bought a used 93 Intrepid that i used as a winter beater , needless to say it was full of rust.

Everytime I washed it I used that exact same brand of spray bomb ( in white ) to cover all the rust . :p

My " pro " paint touch ups lasted all of maybe 48 hours.

Again no disrespect just have a hard time thinking of a spray bomb and my C8 in the same sentence. And you would think ( especially during the warranty period )
you wouldnt need to buy even GM touch up paint for paint imperfections.

Having said that heres what I have done ...

Right from the factory one of my parking brake calipers had these weird marks on it that wouldnt clean off . Because it was pretty minor I didnt want to go through the stress of bringing it in so i just touched it up myself.

Just used a brush and some good old tremclad flat black which is a perfect match to the finish they use on the PB caliper.

Its not perfect but 100 % better than it was .

Attachments

• trem.jpg
    trem.jpg
    399.7 KB · Views: 12
  • pb.jpg
    pb.jpg
    421.7 KB · Views: 12
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.