Time with RC airplanes and helis,

RC stuff.. Small world......

Well, I would kinda have to say the opposite. No time with RC Quads and planes with Gopro camera's - I have a few but the last two years has been crazy and had no time to fly them.

As I posted here a while ago I bought a jet ski to enjoy

I have also owned a Saleen Mustang for 20+ years. Yes, I am both a Ford and a GM guy... will never see me in a Dodge though.

Also into Photography but my camera has not been used much in the past two years.

Getting a bit more caught up in the crazy hail damage that he made my life a zoo the past few years.

Into music and concerts.

Like to travel.

no time to knit! :)

Brian

very nice...SRV:coolgleam:

Thanks, My biggest influence, you know your blues.. cheers!

Right now, all my time is soaked up working two jobs, being married, getting back into biking and enjoying the crap out of this forum.

I would like to slow it down a bit, get into more mechanics/projects and have more time for people. Future interests still include picking up the drums, getting into electronics (such as building some speaker systems, and various gizmos) but that will all wait.

You have absolutely amazing skill at the guitar! Very, very impressive. I tired picking up the guitar about 15 years ago but my fat little fingers (thanks mom!!!) just couldn't reach the strings with some of the chords.

:) thanks for the nice comment and the reply. cheers!

What do I love??

My son, my farm, running, building plastic model tanks, reading military history, being the poster patient for my old oncologist for beating the odds 7 years later, F1............

Cheers,

Garry

Thats awesome man! :)

In my spare time I like to Knit :rofl:

do you knit corvette sweaters by any chance, lol

Women. Lots and lots of women. Gorgeous women. Not the kind you take home to mom, but the other kind. You know what I'm talking 'bout.

High Five!

Man, fast women, vintage strat - my life is boring!

Anyway, I ride and work on bikes (I have a few - dirt bike, adv. bike, sport bike, road race bikes, although my road racing days ended when they closed Calgary's track), camping, fishing, skiing, and hanging out in hockey rinks watching my kids play.

Anything accounting, tax or finance related since that's the field I work in.

I used to work out a lot, but had to stop a few years ago and just haven't gotten back into it yet, will probably restart later this summer. I did do a bodybuilding contest once lol.

Otherwise, married, no kids, like to go out or travel with friends and the wifey.

Between working, the wife,two young kids and the acerage I'm hoping to fit the car in there somewhere. Other than that I enjoy playing golf, having a brew either around a fire or in the hottub. I play guitar as well but I'm not that good. I enjoy it though.

Well.... been doing Corvettes since 1980. (of Course, no kids)
Driving, racing, competing... Autocross and Road racing (my wife and I both race).
We did a full body-off restoration of our '65 convertible from Nov '84 thru Apr '85.
I have been doing software development and project management since 1968.
I still do it... I love it.
Got my Pilot's license in 1990.
Pump iron every morning, and walk 3.5 miles every day.
Love our Boxers (I've had 6).
Love NASCAR (have visited 5 different tracks... Las Vegas (twice), Atlanta, Daytona, Bristol, were in Fontana 2 weeks ago).
And we also travel a bit.... Chile, Greece, London, Paris, Spain, Morocco, Portugal,
Mexico, Australia, China, going to Germany in July (already paid for my 4 laps around the full "ring").
Also visited quite a few US states.... (Washington, Oregon, California, (and Tijuana), Idaho, Montana, Arizona, Nevada, North and South Dakota, Wyoming, Washington DC, New York, Florida, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Louisiana, New Mexico, Texas....
fly to a city, rent a car, drive all over, then fly back.
Of course, all of western Canada.

We do love to drive (and compete).

And I volunteer for 7 or 8 different organizations (Richmond RCMP, Richmond Fire and Rescue, Richmond Olympic Oval, Richmond Emergency Social Services, Richmond Community events (3 events per year), Gulf of Georgia Cannery, Vancouver International Airport)

Last edited:
Well.... been doing Corvettes since 1980. (of Course, no kids)
Driving, racing, competing... Autocross and Road racing (my wife and I both race).
We did a full body-off restoration of our '65 convertible from Nov '84 thru Apr '85.
I have been doing software development and project management since 1968.
I still do it... I love it.
Got my Pilot's license in 1990.
Pump iron every morning, and walk 3.5 miles every day.
Love our Boxers (I've had 6).
Love NASCAR (have visited 5 different tracks... Las Vegas (twice), Atlanta, Daytona, Bristol, were in Fontana 2 weeks ago).
And we also travel a bit.... Chile, Greece, London, Paris, Spain, Morocco, Portugal,
Mexico, Australia, China, going to Germany in July (already paid for my 4 laps around the full "ring").
Also visited quite a few US states.... (Washington, Oregon, California, (and Tijuana), Idaho, Montana, Arizona, Nevada, North and South Dakota, Wyoming, Washington DC, New York, Florida, Massachusetts, Tennessee, Louisiana, New Mexico, Texas....
fly to a city, rent a car, drive all over, then fly back.
Of course, all of western Canada.

We do love to drive (and compete).

And I volunteer for 7 or 8 different organizations (Richmond RCMP, Richmond Fire and Rescue, Richmond Olympic Oval, Richmond Emergency Social Services, Richmond Community events (3 events per year), Gulf of Georgia Cannery, Vancouver International Airport)

you lead an exciting life man! Thats awesome, cheers!

To start with I have no wife or kids.
I hold a Pro license for the Canadian Superbike series. Ran the full series for almost 2 decades.(I hate Calgary and am glad it closed) I've raced Daytona, Road Atlanta and Magny Course in France twice. Now I just do it for fun when the mood strikes. Gthal what tracks have you done?
My dad owns a small plane and is and instructor so I'm slowly learning to fly. I'm an amateur boxer with a few matches under my belt. Love playing hockey in the winter.
Play the trumpet in a brass band and love watching movies on my 120" projector. Travel to Europe every year(I'm also a citizen of Ireland) and B.C. a few times a year where I like to take pictures of bears and bald eagles on my reserve.
It's interesting reading all the different interests on here.

Between working, the wife,two young kids and the acerage I'm hoping to fit the car in there somewhere. Other than that I enjoy playing golf, having a brew either around a fire or in the hottub. I play guitar as well but I'm not that good. I enjoy it though.

right on! I'm sure you'll find time to enjoy that new C7..lol It seems golf is a common trait of corvette enthusiasts

I enjoying trying to play guitar and building or working on tube guitar amps. I've built a couple so far; a real satisfaction from playing throu an amp that you built yourself. I dabble a bit in golf and every year I say I'm going to play more but never do; maybe this year. Working around my old house keeps me pretty busy trying to stay ahead of needed repairs and such. Work keeps me busy as well. Wife and I enjoy a trip south in the winter when possible.

I enjoying trying to play guitar and building or working on tube guitar amps. I've built a couple so far; a real satisfaction from playing throu an amp that you built yourself. I dabble a bit in golf and every year I say I'm going to play more but never do; maybe this year. Working around my old house keeps me pretty busy trying to stay ahead of needed repairs and such. Work keeps me busy as well. Wife and I enjoy a trip south in the winter when possible.

sweet! What kind of circuits, EL34 based or 6L6? cheers I have a trainwreck express Clone, I love it, very closely followed circuit

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.