This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Our first computer game

It was made by Magnavox Television. My parents had a TV store when i was a kid. We had one also. Other than Pong, it sucked lol...
By today's standards it sucked large! But back then we were the envy of the neighbourhood!

Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
Atari 400 for me, late '70s, I think? Star Raiders, PacMan, and Missile Command cartridges were all I could afford after buying the game console. Took a couple months before it started collecting dust.
I had all those on my Apple II in the early 80's. I think I even had pong for my computer! LOL.
I still have our original Nintendo, a Nintendo GameCube and a Saga Genesis. They likely don't work of course. Assorted hand held games. Like football. Watch der blinkin lights.
And I got sucked into buying a Microsoft Xbox which requires a 5 Gig update every time it's turned on!

My boss back then had an Amiga which I believe was a Commodore product. He used to rave about it, as it was more than a games computer, or so he said. I lost interest in the game computers pretty quickly, as prices rose, but performance didn't.

My boss back then had an Amiga which I believe was a Commodore product. He used to rave about it, as it was more than a games computer, or so he said. I lost interest in the game computers pretty quickly, as prices rose, but performance didn't.
It launched my career! I became a computer nerd and the rest is history.

Reactions: DW Ruby
I think our computer room security was tad more robust than that.
IIRC?
They actually wanted a place that looked like a telecom room. They had to reverse the swing on the doors so he could kick them in.
And although I was only 10 feet away, I wasn't in the movie. So no autographs!

Reactions: Matt_Orleans
They actually wanted a place that looked like a telecom room. They had to reverse the swing on the doors so he could kick them in.
And although I was only 10 feet away, I wasn't in the movie. So no autographs!
Wow, I know someone that was almost a famous movie extra? Infamous? Cooool.

Reactions: Murray20c8