If I ordered cactus green expecting:
IMG_1017.png

and got this instead, I would not be happy
IMG_1018.png

Life is too short to drive a car the color of pavement. That includes every single shade of pavement (er, I mean gray, silver, moon dust or whatever u want to call it, just so you can say it is somehow special.)

or primer.

The fact is that most people in cold climates are afraid of Lambo colors. Warmer climates, like Cali, Florida are not, and welcome bold colors. So does Alberta for some reason. When I want a red or yellow Canadian car, it is usually for sale in Alberta.

But Hey, white, sliver, gray and black outsell every other color, so people must love those colors, or lack of color. So what do I know…..

Reactions: KTJF
Life is too short to drive a car the color of pavement. That includes every single shade of pavement (er, I mean gray, silver, moon dust or whatever u want to call it, just so you can say it is somehow special.)

or primer.

The fact is that most people in cold climates are afraid of Lambo colors. Warmer climates, like Cali, Florida are not, and welcome bold colors. So does Alberta for some reason. When I want a red or yellow Canadian car, it is usually for sale in Alberta.

But Hey, white, sliver, gray and black outsell every other color, so people must love those colors, or lack of color. So what do I know…..
To me, and it's only my opinion (of course, a lot of those "Lambo colors" (as you put it) are but a scream for attention.
It may be fun for an afternoon to be touring around in a car painted like a popsicle, but I would get tired of it real fast.

• Winner
Reactions: Jack Raccoon!
To me, and it's only my opinion (of course, a lot of those "Lambo colors" (as you put it) are but a scream for attention.
It may be fun for an afternoon to be touring around in a car painted like a popsicle, but I would get tired of it real fast.
If you are going to drive a car that screams for attention no matter what colour, then you might as well go all out.
If you've got, Flaunt it

Not a single Z06 in Canada so far this year has been ordered in Cacti Green and only 2 in Sea Wolf Grey. Like others have said you see Hyundai Elantras with the same color. What's really dumb by GM is offering 4 different Grey's or Silvers:

Silver Flare
Hypersonic Grey
Ceramic Matrix Grey
Sea Wolf Grey

They should offer a Purple, Brighter Green, and other cool shades.

1703436084959.png

if the current yellow is gone next year, I mind as well skip the E-Ray and keep my Rapid Blue
Don't panic Denis the current yellow has been at the bottom of the production numbers since 2020 with 3.3%, 3.2%, 4.6% and near the end of the 2023 production back down to 3%. Right now colours are being decided for the 2026 Model Year. This year, they brought Ceramic Matrix Grey back at the last minute from the chopping block by going to 14 colours and keeping Carbon Flash as well. The Yellow and Silver Flare are due for a change and Carbon Flash plus Ceramic Matrix may not see 2025 if they go back to 12 colours.

• Haha
Reactions: Gilles27
Are you basing your decision to buy an ERay on the colour availability of that specific shade of yellow? Wow, that is certainly very discerning!
The colour is very important to me. I would not have switched from torch red non z51 with NPP to a rapid blue z51 Magride car if it wasn’t for the rapid blue colour. Accelerate yellow is the next colour on my list.