Cacti Green - like many have said - not for me, looks like primer... But many would say black is just boring, so who am I to judge :)
Mine is black as well, and I think it's absolutely gorgeous.
I don't get the allure of a lot of the choices being made by others (Cacti Green included), but who am I to say?
Each to their own.

Reactions: Cannonball Rally
Mine is black as well, and I think it's absolutely gorgeous.
I don't get the allure of a lot of the choices being made by others (Cacti Green included), but who am I to say?
Each to their own.
Black is really just a very dark blue! ;)

• Haha
Reactions: DW Ruby
For the love of god, can the Corvette team please look at the Lambo color palette 🙏
I guess I could spray paint it black when I got it home.

Attachments

• Revuelto_Exterior_Beauty_01 (1).jpg
    Revuelto_Exterior_Beauty_01 (1).jpg
    218.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Revuelto_Exterior_Beauty_01.jpg
    Revuelto_Exterior_Beauty_01.jpg
    231.5 KB · Views: 0
Plymouth called it Violet.
Dodge called it Plum.
(I'll let myself out)
Funny thing I found an old American brochure that does mention a violet metallic and no mention of purple at all. Must have been different colours for the U.S. and Canada. Anyway, mine was definitely plumb crazy. It was on my bill of sale, ownership and insurance slips
Edit: Here's one. lov2xlr8.no

1703267789116.png

Last edited:
Reactions: AxeZ06
You all realize these "new" colours are just the old colours before they started added metallic to them...
I think this cacti green came from the days when Henry Ford said “you can have the Model T in any colour as long as it’s black…unless you just don’t want any paint and we will leave the primer only”

• Agree
Reactions: Thom and OL Yeller