C6J

2 You're 10
Apr 14, 2011
Cornwall
VetteCoins
Car
2008 C6 Vert
Anybody know of a bodyshop that can repair a rocker on a C6 Vert? I pulled into a parking lot and stopped. I didn't see the curb on the passenger side when I left and I pulled right into it. I felt like puking. It cracked the fibreglass pretty good. If I replace the whole rocker i'm looking at $4500.00. The guys on Corvette Forums say it's an easy fix for the right guy. I'm in Cornwall and took it to a few bodyshops and they are recommending a shop that specializes in this repair because it's a vette.

IMAG0537.jpg

IMAG0538.jpg

IMAG0540.jpg

IMAG0541.jpg

That sucks! Sorry to hear about this happening to your car and I can totally understand how it happened. Best of luck finding a good shop and get it repaired to better than new.

Damn, just saw your thread -- sorry to see that, and understand how it happened.
Did that with an Impala Convert. some time back - forgot the curb was there and bingo. UGGG - made me sick too.

You'll need someone in that area to suggest a shop. G/L with repairs and try not to sweat it -- It'll be good as new soon.

Cheers,
C.

Damn, just saw your thread -- sorry to see that, and understand how it happened.
Did that with an Impala Convert. some time back - forgot the curb was there and bingo. UGGG - made me sick too.

You'll need someone in that area to suggest a shop. G/L with repairs and try not to sweat it -- It'll be good as new soon.

Cheers,
C.

That's my problem here. Every place I go to i get "I think we can fix it no problem, but to be honest we never worked on a vette" They're all around 1500.00 to repair but the replies dont sit well with me. Id hate to pay the 1500 and it crack a few days or a month later.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.