Featured Thread
Traded my 2017 Stingray Coupe at the beginning of April but this is my favourite photo because she smiles all the time - just like me when I am in the seat! Taken on the day I brought it home and before mounting the ugly front plate. Need to get some decent photos of the new ride.

DSCN1571R2.JPG

I don't know that I've got a favorite yet. Need to work a lot on my camera skills. This shot was taken in Aug 2019 on the Eastern Division of the Dixie Highway on the Florida Coast beside the intercoastal waterway on my way back from Key West. Did the Dixie Highway from Sault Ste Marie following as much of the original routing as possible of the western divisions all the way to Miami FL, then on to Key West. Took more of the Dixie on the way back, where this pic was taken.
I19_0826_0945_8897 (DH beside Intercostal)adjusted.jpg

I was planning to drive the Jefferson Highway from Winnipeg to New Orleans LA this summer, but looks like that won't happen unless there's some kind of miracle in dealing with the pandemic.

Beautiful colour......what is it?
It's called Anniversary Red. One year only for the Anniversary Edition. I saw a C6 at the MITM that I could have swore was my color. The owner said he knows what I mean, so when we got back to the parkade he parked beside me to show that his red was a little lighter.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.