Power User
Oct 30, 2013
Haliburton, Ontario
VetteCoins
Car
2003 Z06
Province
ON
So I am guessing each of us has a picture of their Corvette that just makes you smile. You look at it and it say your are proud its yours. Share up your favourite shot. I'll start...

Thanks AllFlash...photo by Les

21430216_1504636649606010_3832704488818162007_n.jpg

This is not a great picture, but one I always remember well. This was shortly after I had bought my C7, and was still making a relatively honest living working. As we owned the building, I had no hesitation in parking my Vette this way. One day someone sent me a facebook screen shot. I was famous. I had garnered a spot on the FB page Red Deer's Worst Parkers or something like that.

Corvette Parks Here.JPG

So I am guessing each of us has a picture of their Corvette that just makes you smile. You look at it and it say your are proud its yours. Share up your favourite shot. I'll start...

Thanks AllFlash...photo by Les

View attachment 39262
Nice car! Pic from last year: don't you still have snow - LOL!

• Haha
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
This is not a great picture, but one I always remember well. This was shortly after I had bought my C7, and was still making a relatively honest living working. As we owned the building, I had no hesitation in parking my Vette this way. One day someone sent me a facebook screen shot. I was famous. I had garnered a spot on the FB page Red Deer's Worst Parkers or something like that.

View attachment 39269
Nice car: love it man - wheels perfect! Are you an engineer? I do not believe I have not seen that color on a C7 yet.:heavycar:

Last edited:
Reactions: Rruuff Day
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.