Found this old add for Canada Dry Burbon. Anyone ever seen it?

View attachment 106990
It was a new one on me but a bit of searching and it appears it was bottled and sold in the 50's but obviously not for too long. I see some of the empty bottles for sale on Ebay.

bourbon2.jpg

Awesome Thread.......

Many of you may know this hack ...... Drink out about 1/4 of a Corona or a Modelo ( more if your that ambitious ) and replace it with Grey Goose or Belvedere .:Party:

Believe me it will unlock a few inhibitions at the very least...

Found this numbered Willett Kentucky Bourbon several years back at of all places ... a Costco in Chicago ...

It was less than a hundred bucks and I bought 2 ... one is a distant memory ....still have the other ....

Never ever saw it again or a variation of it .... I should have bought a whole case :Nopity:

Attachments

• W1.jpg
    W1.jpg
    594.9 KB · Views: 7
  • W2.jpg
    W2.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 7
This one was given to me by my Dad ... it was given to him in the mid seventies around the time I was born ...

Johnnie Red ... almost 50 years old still distillery sealed .

Does anyone know if this would still be drinkable ?
It should be. If not the health care system may prove adequate. May…

Found a new Boubon today.... Called Yellowstone. Small hand picked batch Bourbon with batch info on the label. Hopefully that's a good sign as it wasn't cheap. Thought I would save it for a special occasion... Trying now to think of something special tonight... lol.... Will advise once I get into it.... View attachment 121680
Nice , and 51% to boot.

Users who are viewing this thread