I believe in 2022 the DCT service is now included & is free, but believe me I’m sure we are still paying for it as the base price of the car & many options are up in price.
I would agree but ran the math: 2021 US got a free DCT and base was $60900. 2022 US is $62195 so an increase of $1295.
In Canada 2021 base was $69398 NO FREE DCT in 2022 the base is $70998 FREE DCT an increase of $1600 BUT WAIT...

$1600 is about $1264 US. So relatively speaking the Canadian version now includes DCT and the increase in price form 2021 is less than US.

Its a good thing someone has nothing to do during the holidays to investigate this. :eek: :eek:

GM USA has clarified the oil change extension.

In the USA you now have up to 2 years for the 1st and only free oil change and TX service.

The time is extended but the mileage is not.

We will have to wait and see if GM Canada follows suit for our 2 free oil and 1 TX service. ( TX free service is only on 2022 models.)

GM USA has clarified the oil change extension.

In the USA you now have up to 2 years for the 1st and only free oil change and TX service.

The time is extended but the mileage is not.

We will have to wait and see if GM Canada follows suit for our 2 free oil and 1 TX service. ( TX free service is only on 2022 models.)
I did confirm with GM that there is one complementary DTC filter change within the first 2 years of ownership for the 2022 model year (didn't get confirmation on the extra year)

DTC Capture.JPG

Are we to change the oil after the 809km break end period or wait for the 12000km.
I did my first oil change when the car told me it had 20% life left- about 9 months of ownership. If you mean the DCT service, I’m waiting until the car tells me it’s time. You get 2 free oil changes and one DCT service as the owner of a 2023 model, to be used within 2 years I do believe.

I did mine @ 1500. Using a GM visa card gave me an extra 2 within the same period. So I would never go over the mileage in time. Figure fresh free oil is worth it. Now if they extend the time. I am curious if the 2 extras from GM visa would also be extended ....

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.