Just got informed by Shane my car was made yesterday which I knew. What he did tell me he has no way of checking Canadian orders when they get shipped so not sure how to find out. My buddy at the same dealership had his car made on Monday and arrived at the dealer on Friday

Reactions: 12cents
Just got informed by Shane my car was made yesterday which I knew. What he did tell me he has no way of checking Canadian orders when they get shipped so not sure how to find out. My buddy at the same dealership had his car made on Monday and arrived at the dealer on Friday
Congrats? My 70th was here within a week

Reactions: ontcanuck
Again, MacMasters can tell you. Are they not good at communication?

I contacted the dealer this morning but no word yet.
I got mine from McMasters in 2020. I asked them to let me know when they heard my car was coming in so I could get pictures. They called me and told me the car was in the showroom. They were really good however as one of the sales people took a video of the car coming off the truck. As well the car was in the showroom with the travel cover on and he said I could remove it and take pictures. Caution, I did have to tell them what pieces needed to be installed specifically related to the brake vents.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.