Featured Thread
This has been an interesting thread. I’ve been enjoying people’s point of views. I think, I’m going to start another along the same theme.

LIBERAL, NDP, BLOCK, and GREENS. ARE THEY ANY DIFFERENT? (your input is needed)
Or better still…
LIBERAL or CONSERVATIVE? (Your input is needed).

oh and once this has been beaten to death, we’ll discuss Mustang or Corvette!
😃😃
Mustang / Camaro you mean. Corvette is in an entirely different conversation. Let's go straight there. Corvette or Porch? (Yes, I know I bastardized Porsche.)

• Happy
Reactions: pozi240
Mustang / Camaro you mean. Corvette is in an entirely different conversation. Let's go straight there. Corvette or Porch? (Yes, I know I bastardized Porsche.)
Wait, what? Which Porsche? 911? I don’t think so. Maybe Cayman or Boxster? I still love 911s! Controversy!!

My point is you are out of touch if you think that all unions are powerful and that there are not still people in industry that are under paid and over worked and would benefit from a union. Why is there a minimum wage? I was in a union and never made a pay increase to inflation in 40 years! All the gains I made were through hard work and personal growth. Lumping all unions in the same basket is just not correct. Anyway, lets not argue about it any more. You have your opinion and I have mine. I'm not even sure how this thread was not shut down long ago.
Everyone has an opinion and the forum welcomes opinions. Its when people start abusive bashing or trolling one another, that we step in.

Reactions: Murray20c8
Wait, what? Which Porsche? 911? I don’t think so. Maybe Cayman or Boxster? I still love 911s! Controversy!!
Since you love 911‘s (me too btw )here is an early DCT transmission assembly in the Porsche plant ;)
The precursor to the DCT. Noticed the approved steel toe factory shoe ware.
Got to love the 70’s.

Attachments

• 2D5036DA-B01D-458A-B5E8-A5DE689BE900.jpeg
    2D5036DA-B01D-458A-B5E8-A5DE689BE900.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 21
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.