I see the car might be "water under the bridge" but did Cass happen to mention the price?
Wondering if it was aggressive like Shag's remaining 2016's @ minimum $20k off.
Also ... it's the 1 in a million shot but the Sold might be a "conditional deposit" like a "hold" ...
and opportunity knocking tomorrow to chat with Cassidy to see if the sale is final on the car ... and whatnot ;)
... because if not, she better get your phone number to let you know if the sale falls thru ... and more whatnot ;)

...ok it's Mom's Day... My wife's wondering what I'm doing ... gotta go ... :angelic:

I see the car might be "water under the bridge" but did Cass happen to mention the price?
Wondering if it was aggressive like Shag's remaining 2016's @ minimum $20k off.
Also ... it's the 1 in a million shot but the Sold might be a "conditional deposit" like a "hold" ...
and opportunity knocking tomorrow to chat with Cassidy to see if the sale is final on the car ... and whatnot ;)
... because if not, she better get your phone number to let you know if the sale falls thru ... and more whatnot ;)
No price discussed. I still like my 07 too much. But,come football season and a successful sports select pick!! I'll be there.

My experience at Northgate has always been good there. My father has bought a number of cars there himself. I delt with salesman Andy Shepard. He knows his cars well with no BS as some salesmen are. They give you a price that you don't have the haggle with right up front. No admin fees like most dealers have. It's a family owned business since 1969. Freindly staff everywhere.

My experience at Northgate has always been good there. My father has bought a number of cars there himself. I delt with salesman Andy Shepard. He knows his cars well with no BS as some salesmen are. They give you a price that you don't have the haggle with right up front. No admin fees like most dealers have. It's a family owned business since 1969. Freindly staff everywhere.

I concur. Andy was busy at the time and Joe was no different for us. The other sales people were always chatting with us during our "lags" in the buying process.
The support staff compliment the entire experience. Here is the car that we are hoping to see at the end of the month at their Show. It is the new 2017 colour called Sterling Blue and I think it looks pretty darn good with the black accents.

Check out the video ... it is real good (I realize this video will be gone once the car is sold though - so I added a coupe of their photos)

If anyone runs to buy this before I get to see it myself - please tell Andy or Joe (or Mike) that it's part so that Spence doesn't get to see it - cause I will have a slight rage if it isn't there after driving 300kms !!! But go ahead ... make my day ;)

Enjoy !

2017 Chevrolet Corvette for sale at Northgate Chevrolet Buick GMC Edmonton AB

14370046377x650.jpg
14370046566x650.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MikeysZ06
I realize I am old (shush Eric :) ) and my eyes are not as good as they used to be ....but ...blue?? Looks pretty silvery to me.
... that's why I gotta see it and it's likely the "Sterling" part of the colour name ... I feel the same and will likely find it being silver that gives off the hint of blue.
Something a bit different for the C7 that has my attention and curiosity - most likely not being the majority of people's taste too.

I'll take my wife ... and hope of the 1 in a Million chance that she cannot leave without it.
I can then drive it on the days that I feel ... just "a little blue" ;)

Last edited:
clear.png

I realize I am old (shush Eric :) ) and my eyes are not as good as they used to be ....but ...blue?? Looks pretty silvery to me.

You are both right... Alone it looks very much like silver... depending on the how the light hits it is paramount as well. Here's probably the best comparison... Even Randy's tired eyes :rolleyes: should be able to tell the difference here...

clear.png
attachment.php
[/QUOTE]

As per my wife, and I don't think she is wrong, men only know SEVEN different colours. The picture in my signature is blue. Blade silver superimposed over sterling blue? It might as well be "salmon" coloured for all I know LOL
And since you are retired now isn't it your scheduled time to be yelling at the kids to get off your grass... gravel..something Eric? :WillyNilly::Smuggrin:

Hey! don't shoot the messenger... I was just trying to help out until your rose coloured glasses arrive :p.... Nope... no kids... no neighbours.... no commitments... and a blue sky day.... hmmmm... think I'll take the Vette to work.... Oh. Wait... Don't work either..... Goin' top off cruisin.......

ciao

Last edited:
Oh I just can't wait ... heading up from Calgary to Northgate one week early to hug some vettes (not vets) (not pets) ...
actually to help someone shop a Sierra ... but I'm checking those Corvettes out before they find Owners ...

Reactions: Baby Ray
ONE WEEK UNTIL THE SHOW & NORTHGATE IS GETTING READY ... CORVETTES ARE DISAPPEARING WITH NEW OWNERS ALREADY
DROVE UP TO EDMONTON TODAY (MAY 20th) AND JUST GOT BACK - VISITED NORTHGATE
GOT SOME PHOTOS WHILE I WAS HERE (while helping a family member purchase a Sierra)
IMG_2525.JPG

IMG_2524.JPG

AND ONE STERLING BLUE CORVETTE IS SOLD - TWO REMAIN 1 STINGRAY & 1 Z06 (SWEET)

IMG_2523.JPG

IMG_2528.JPG

AND FOUND AN ADMIRAL BLUE Z06

IMG_2536.JPG

NEXT SATURDAY'S MAY 27th PERFORMANCE SHOW SHOULD BE A RIOT
WITH A SELFISH HOPE THAT NEW POTENTIAL CORVETTE BUYERS LEAVE A COUPLE FOR US TO ADMIRE​

Last edited:
IMG_6603.JPG

My buddy is the Callaway Corvette rep. trying to convince me to get this 757 hp car....come on lottery!

I do like the Laguna blue........

OH, on my Facebook memories today was the day 6 years ago that I sold my Lemans blue Z06........ that was OK ... as I replaced 505 hp with 638

Me yesterday at a private function party that gave away a 1973 Camaro Z28... didn't win. BabyRay had a ticket too for the draw.

IMG_6563.JPG

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.