I received word that Northgate will not only have more than 23 but also more than 35 Corvettes for this year.
Most likely over 40 - under 50.
This speaks volumes for anyone looking for an awesome Dealership to buy from.

We bought our Corvette and a GMC previous to that right off Northgate's lot.
We made for unhappy Dealerships in Calgary by driving up to Edmonton to do it.
There are so many happy Customers from Northgate.
One Customer advocated for Northgate on-the-spot by giving us a tour of his own Corvette while we were there to shop for ours.
We plan to drive up from Calgary on May 27th for this event.
If anyone wants arm's length Customer testimony, feel free to send me a PM.
I am almost certain that there are other Northgate Customers on this Forum who would do the same.

After buying our Corvette last August, we referred our Neighbors for their Yukon
Shortly after this we sent a well deserving Thank you to Northgate (below)
(the actual Thank You photo had us in front of the tree and our names written)

CorvetteYukon04a.jpg

Last edited:
that is a lot of Corvettes to sell. Seen some article about Corvette sales currently on the decline even with big savings/ incentives.

I already have a customer who needs a full day of work done that day. Won't be able to make it.

Brian

that is a lot of Corvettes to sell. Seen some article about Corvette sales currently on the decline even with big savings/ incentives.

I already have a customer who needs a full day of work done that day. Won't be able to make it.

Brian

Yup ... so many Corvettes (many Camaros too and Trucks are a no brainer in Alberta)
I see this as a tremendous opportunity for the Buyer ... it leads me to believe aggressive selling on the part of this Dealer ...
That's a formula that is the high octane fuel for me on the hunt when I need a new vehicle and that's what Northgate knows me for !!!
Good Fortune to y'all. Even though I know many Buyers are good on their own, I would most happily "open the door" to great sales
people for anyone who would want it .... it sure did help me when someone did it for us when we bought our first from Northgate. :thumbs:
(and that was a whole different story involving a "bowl of fruit" when we were in a no depreciation insurance replacement situation and
was told by Calgary Dealers that we wouldn't find what we had)

Reactions: Baby Ray
Yup ... so many Corvettes (many Camaros too and Trucks are a no brainer in Alberta)
I see this as a tremendous opportunity for the Buyer ... it leads me to believe aggressive selling on the part of this Dealer ...
That's a formula that is the high octane fuel for me on the hunt when I need a new vehicle and that's what Northgate knows me for !!!
Good Fortune to y'all. Even though I know many Buyers are good on their own, I would most happily "open the door" to great sales
people for anyone who would want it .... it sure did help me when someone did it for us when we bought our first from Northgate. :thumbs:
(and that was a whole different story involving a "bowl of fruit" when we were in a no depreciation insurance replacement situation and
was told by Calgary Dealers that we wouldn't find what we had)
A very pretty sales lady at Jack Carter by the name of Cassidy was trying to get me to trade my 07 for a 16 Z06 on thursday. Almost the same blue. I take it they call it Laguna Blue? Can't see it being called Admiral blue. She was/is pretty. I asked her if all the male salesmen sent her out as they were all watching her and I talk.... it is a nice shade of blue !! I'll check out Northgate when Dad and I go there,Edmonton,in his Malibu !!

Last edited:
A very pretty sales lady at Jack Carter by the name of Cassidy was trying to get me to trade my 07 for a 16 Z06 on thursday. Almost the same blue. I take it they call it Laguna Blue? Can't see it being called Admiral blue. She was/is pretty. I asked her if all the male salesmen sent her out as they were all watching her and I talk.... it is a nice shade of blue !! I'll check out Northgate when Dad and I go there,Edmonton,in his Malibu !!

You have it correct ... 2016 = Laguna Blue and 2017 = Admiral Blue :thumbs:
a lighter hint of blue for 2017 is Sterling Blue too

as for Cassidy .... I know nothing at all :angelic:
as for the Sales dudes ... I think their thoughts were "damn he's really interested in that car too ..." :Arghh:

You have it correct ... 2016 = Laguna Blue and 2017 = Admiral Blue :thumbs:
a lighter hint of blue for 2017 is Sterling Blue too

as for Cassidy .... I know nothing at all :angelic:
as for the Sales dudes ... I think their thoughts were "damn he's really interested in that car too ..." :Arghh:
I'm guessing it was the Laguna blue. Probably very near the same as Lemans blue. Just a new moniker perhaps. You know the one though.

Laguna blue ( and Lemans blue ) is/are my fav color....... better stay away from Cassidy.... she might sign me up with one.

LOL

Laguna blue ( and Lemans blue ) is/are my fav color....... better stay away from Cassidy.... she might sign me up with one.

LOL
Oh she's a cutie alright. It was funny to look back at the windows and see 5 other sales guys all staring. Lol. I asked her " did they send you out?" A sheepish grin is what I got back !

blonde or brunette? I like brunettes

B
Lol. Ahhh,brunette,from Yellowknife. About 5'2".not much over 100lbs.... spitting image to Mila Kunis really. She said she gets that comment a lot. I think that's where I lost her.
I asked her about the LL cruise... not expecting to hear back. Gotta buy the car I guess.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.