Yes that is what I’m told also. For the Z51. Rear spoiler IS installed at the factory UNLESS you order the high wing spoiler. They also so you can opt out of the Z51 spoiler on a Z51 ordered pkg. and go for the Low profile rear spoiler front splitter. Then that gets installed during PDI like the high wing.
But a few dealers now in Ontario have told me that the NON Z51 again NON Z51. If you order the low profile rear spoiler and the front splitter combo for $795. That rear spoiler and front splitter comes in a box and NOT installed at the at the factory but it too gets installed during PDI.
I have the Z51 take off spoiler now I bought from a gentleman that added the high wing. So I’m looking at it pretending the car is attached lol.
Have to wait till my build and delivery before I know for sure.
Again thanks for your help.
The low profile spoiler is installed at the factory, even for non Z51 corvettes. Only the front splitter will be installed during PDI at the dealership. This I for non Z51 corvettes as well (I own one).

Yes that is what I’m told also. For the Z51. Rear spoiler IS installed at the factory UNLESS you order the high wing spoiler. They also so you can opt out of the Z51 spoiler on a Z51 ordered pkg. and go for the Low profile rear spoiler front splitter. Then that gets installed during PDI like the high wing.
But a few dealers now in Ontario have told me that the NON Z51 again NON Z51. If you order the low profile rear spoiler and the front splitter combo for $795. That rear spoiler and front splitter comes in a box and NOT installed at the at the factory but it too gets installed during PDI.
I have the Z51 take off spoiler now I bought from a gentleman that added the high wing. So I’m looking at it pretending the car is attached lol.
Have to wait till my build and delivery before I know for sure.
Again thanks for your help.
So that is a perfect example of some sales people who like to talk just to hear the sound of their own voice... To harsh? If so, I just get frustrated sometimes with the lack of product knowledge some"Experts" have.

Below are a few photos of 2022 and 2023 Non Z51 Stingrays with Low-profile rear spoiler and front splitter the are pre-LPO install.
(Literally right off the truck) As you can see the Low-profile rear spoiler is installed at the factory and front splitter is done here at the dealership.

Non 1.pngnon 2.pngnon33.png

So that is a perfect example of some sales people who like to talk just to hear the sound of their own voice... To harsh? If so, I just get frustrated sometimes with the lack of product knowledge some"Experts" have.

Below are a few photos of 2022 and 2023 Non Z51 Stingrays with Low-profile rear spoiler and front splitter the are pre-LPO install.
(Literally right off the truck) As you can see the Low-profile rear spoiler is installed at the factory and front splitter is done here at the dealership.

View attachment 108057View attachment 108058View attachment 108059
Thank you for the clarity. My dealer still says otherwise lol. They said they will install the Z51 spoiler for me no charge. Looks like they are going to be in for a big surprise when they have to pull the rear bumper cover off to install. Which is no biggie. Guys on YouTube times themselves and looks like only a 2 hour job at the most.

Thank you for the clarity. My dealer still says otherwise lol. They said they will install the Z51 spoiler for me no charge. Looks like they are going to be in for a big surprise when they have to pull the rear bumper cover off to install. Which is no biggie. Guys on YouTube times themselves and looks like only a 2 hour job at the most.
The most important thing I think here is that you got a Car!

My 2023 came with the low spoiler installed and the dealer installed the front splitter.

Both of which I removed as soon as I got my hands on the car...lol
Is the low spoiler glued on or were you planning on installing a different spoiler?

Is the low spoiler glued on or were you planning on installing a different spoiler?
No the TVS factory order low profile front splitter and rear low profile spoiler has 3M foam tape and is bolted on same as the Z51 rear spoiler. Same hole pattern.
Only the non TVS factory order low profile spoiler you get as a GM accessory from the parts department is attached with 3M tape ONLY. Shop Accessories for Chevrolet Vehicles

Reactions: Murray20c8
No the TVS factory order low profile front splitter and rear low profile spoiler has 3M foam tape and is bolted on same as the Z51 rear spoiler. Same hole pattern.
Only the non TVS factory order low profile spoiler you get as a GM accessory from the parts department is attached with 3M tape ONLY. Shop Accessories for Chevrolet Vehicles
I’m adding the OEM Z51 spoiler.

The hard part is not taking the bumper off. It's not pulling the paint off when removing the existing spoiler. From what I've read and seen, you have to be really careful with that.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread