I did the Ron Fellows Spring Mountain 2 day course and came away with new knowledge and respect of the car. I highly suggest anyone that purchases one of these to take the course, could save a life. It is great to know the capabilities and limits of the cars and the tires. The tires speak to you when you corner, just be cautious when they start screaming too loud!
... and your passenger screaming too? ;)

(yes the Ron Fellows COS tells you all and answers anything asked)

Reactions: Karam and turbozig
Really, you guys don't let your friends drive your car?. Well i see it this way, some of my friends may not have another opportunity to drive what is truly a great sportscar so if he or she are interested in driving my car, as long as they behave and can drive a manual they are more than welcome.

Really, you guys don't let your friends drive your car?. Well i see it this way, some of my friends may not have another opportunity to drive what is truly a great sportscar so if he or she are interested in driving my car, as long as they behave and can drive a manual they are more than welcome.

I see I might get a lot of use out of my new plate
(with my friends) ... :angelic:
yyssw1.jpg
... my friends are tight ... we just don't cross certain thresholds ...
but we are maybe older and grumpier too ;)

Last edited:
I've always been one to let my friends drive my cars. I just love the expressions on their faces after driving my Z06, especially after telling them to "give er a bit"...:D

It wasn't too long back before I owned a Corvette when someone shared a sign or a captioned photo with me (unsure or exactly what it was) ...
It stated something like...
"it's pretty cool coming up to someone driving a Corvette but can be very scary when finding that driver doesn't own it"
(mic drop)
(maybe someone else has seen something like this statement before ... ?)

... and yup there are some pretty scary Corvette Owner Drivers out there too ... but haven't met one yet ;)

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.