JEEBERS CREEPERS!!!!! do they have to ruin the thing with so many ads?

It's getting worse and worse.

I was already a little grumpy today and now they try and sell this crap to me.:confused:

I'm going to record the damn thing and watch it tomorrow minus all the crap ads.:mad:

C.

I like Jr. ,I wouldn't be upset if he or Jeff Gordon won .

With a severe thunderstorm threatening again, Jr. just might win this thing.

Still po'd about all the damn ads........21 laps to go. I'll probably watch it live now.

They sure are humping around that track -- over 200mph -- damn that's fast.

Enjoy,
C.

Great race by Junior. Racing has been a struggle for Earnhardt and the 88 team for a long time.

Lots of wrecks, glad no one was hurt. The 3 car seemed to cause lots of issues, Dillon was probably not a popular guy.

Doug I am curious about TSN last night then. It was not on my Bell TSN feed, basketball was. I could only find the race on 283 which is a Fox regular programming channel.

Great race by Junior. Racing has been a struggle for Earnhardt and the 88 team for a long time.

Lots of wrecks, glad no one was hurt. The 3 car seemed to cause lots of issues, Dillon was probably not a popular guy.

Doug I am curious about TSN last night then. It was not on my Bell TSN feed, basketball was. I could only find the race on 283 which is a Fox regular programming channel.

murray, it re-started on 283 and later on bleeped in tsn. you can always tell when you begin seeing the tsn logo at the bottom right of the screen. then the same commercials start over and over- the tundra at neighbourhood ball field, the pinty's wings, canadian tire etc. i find it infuriating that the gov't forces this on us. bell is just as bad, the way they bleep in their own "propaganda". i like to watch the race live and not taped but between the crtc and bell it is becoming terrible rather than enjoyable. several years ago before tsn got involved, i didn't mind the american commercials because for the most part they were humourous and not too repetitive. tsn is owned by ctv which in turn is owned by bell, so we the consumers, end up with this crap that is FUBAR'd to the max. :swear:

"FUBAR" brings to mind another acronym: "FUBAR BUNDY".

TV in general is so ruined with ads these days -- would be nice if it all died and was 'reborn'.

I watched the race because I also like it live but damn it was hard to watch and follow.:mad:

C.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Users who are viewing this thread