I wish I had a camera on the street. It's a little too far for my wifi.
I just saw a convoy go by.
A 2nd gen Camaro followed by a C3, followed by a Jaguar XKE circa 70's followed by another 2nd gen Camaro followed by a Porsche something (I don't know Porsche very well) followed by what looked like a Triumph Spitfire or an MG.
We get a lot of old cars going by.
Very nice. Local car club perhaps ? Do they use calcium chloride on the roads there in the winter ? How about a solar powered camera? My neighbour has one that uses an SD card .

Very nice. Local car club perhaps ? Do they use calcium chloride on the roads there in the winter ? How about a solar powered camera? My neighbour has one that uses an SD card .
Never thought of that. Time consuming unless I knew to look at the card, but interesting idea.
Here (in my local area) they use mostly sand with a mix of some salt.
I haven't seen these cars before. I see many regulars go by to a local car show every Thursday, but we seem to be on some sort of route because we see a lot of different old cars. And it's not like I stare at the road, so we must be some inbetween point. I've seen barn finds on flatbeds and a few old cars on their way to work. I can't complain.

Never thought of that. Time consuming unless I knew to look at the card, but interesting idea.
Here (in my local area) they use mostly sand with a mix of some salt.
I haven't seen these cars before. I see many regulars go by to a local car show every Thursday, but we seem to be on some sort of route because we see a lot of different old cars. And it's not like I stare at the road, so we must be some inbetween point. I've seen barn finds on flatbeds and a few old cars on their way to work. I can't complain.
Came across this. Seems to be popular.

Reactions: Vettenut
I have several of their products. Great company to work with. I have a TPlink router and 2 cameras. Anyway, I have power at the street. Just too far for wifi.
The weather we are having this weekend is likely the last nice weekend of 2024. We used to call it "Indian Summer" which is no longer politically correct. Not sure what it's called now, but that's likely why all the old cars and Harleys are out this weekend. Just saw another Porsche and a 60's or early 70's Ford convertible (top down) go by too.

I have several of their products. Great company to work with. I have a TPlink router and 2 cameras. Anyway, I have power at the street. Just too far for wifi.
The weather we are having this weekend is likely the last nice weekend of 2024. We used to call it "Indian Summer" which is no longer politically correct. Not sure what it's called now, but that's likely why all the old cars and Harleys are out this weekend. Just saw another Porsche and a 60's or early 70's Ford convertible (top down) go by too.
I think it’s now “ indigenous summer “ :rolleyes: I’m just going to head out for a spin myself. We are below freezing but no white stuff and solid sun for the most part. Hopefully good till the end of the month or early November but you never can tell. Enjoy your remaining cruising! Gotta dust off the sim rig soon. No need for snow tires on it , lol .

As far as I can tell this is a …

1928 - DUESENBERG II ROYALTON DUAL COWL PHAETON​

IMG_3227.jpeg

Just looked at your local forecast and would gladly trade . You should have lots of good driving days left. I hope you get out and enjoy them ! We have light snow forecast for Tuesday night. We shall see.

Just looked at your local forecast and would gladly trade . You should have lots of good driving days left. I hope you get out and enjoy them ! We have light snow forecast for Tuesday night. We shall see.
Just winding down from hockey. We enjoy the car all year. :)

A century-old Philly steam-engine rides again at a historic railroad station​

The historic train rides again thanks to the East Broad Top Railroad Foundation in Huntingdon County, a non-profit organization, which has restored it to its original splendor.

IMG_3224.jpeg
IMG_3224.jpeg

Last edited:
Super nice '63

But I'm not sure about the double center exhaust ... none the less I wouldnt kick her out of bed for eating crackers ...

Well you know what I mean ;)
Restomod it would seem. Looks like it breathes well for sure. And ya , I’m smellin what you’re steppin in , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread