A century-old Philly steam-engine rides again at a historic railroad station​

The historic train rides again thanks to the East Broad Top Railroad Foundation in Huntingdon County, a non-profit organization, which has restored it to its original splendor.

View attachment 127865View attachment 127865
Hmmmm.... I confuse easy... Had to check twice which thread I was in.... :rofl:

Not old but still….nice looking auto. Except the steering wheel is on the wrong side.
IMG_3236.png

Reactions: BDK and Vettenut
Just stunning .... why the hell dont they bring these to market ?!
I agree 100% . Beautiful ride and a Mazda !
Not if you're in Britain or Barbados.
You mention Barbados. Makes me want to book a flight. I miss going to the Gold Cup and Enid’s on Baxters Road at midnight for the best chicken in the world ! And ya two more places they drive on the wrong side, lol . ;)

No x-fire was all about 58 Chevs. Murray was into old locomotives as well as much more...
Seeing how I am pretty new here you would for sure know better than I about that. My bad . I was kind of basing my comment on this post from memory but now that I searched for it I see the difference. I am aware of the x-fire thread of course. I stand corrected sir. Thank you.

[/HEADING]
[HEADING=3]Black 03 Z06

Power User
RIP

icons8-replay-10-100.png
Oct 30, 201317,05138,742Haliburton, OntarioVetteCoins6,908Car2003 Z06ProvinceON
X Fire was a significant participant to the CCF forum who just happened to have a skill set to restore 58 Chevrolets, many of them award winning cars built in a home shop. Yes for a variety of reasons he has not been on in a long time, perhaps there are fewer members who have a recollection of who he was. I am just not inclined to rename the thread, if someone does not want to investigate what is all about then so be it. At some point I will run out of pictures and that will be that.

If you want something as an alternative well start your own post(s). I would be happy to contribute where I can, it is tough to keep threads on track, I st thread went 15 posts to go from cars to mobsters. ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Vettenut

Users who are viewing this thread