I've driven in Scotland a couple of times, its nerve wracking. Best advice from a cousin was "Keep the centre line on your right"
Speaking of Scotland, little know fact. Back in 65, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards wrote a song called Hey you, Get Off of My Cloud. That was not the original title but their manager insisted they not put the original on an album. Instead of Hey you, Get off of My Cloud, the original was Hey McLeod, Get off of my Ewe. And now you know the rest of the story..... ;)

Speaking of Scotland, little know fact. Back in 65, Mick Jagger and Keith Richards wrote a song called Hey you, Get Off of My Cloud. That was not the original title but their manager insisted they not put the original on an album. Instead of Hey you, Get off of My Cloud, the original was Hey McLeod, Get off of my Ewe. And now you know the rest of the story..... ;)
I was in Scotland in '65 and I don't recall that story! ;)

1729788618664.png

I was first in Scotland in 1967. Don't remember any sheep stories, but I do remember it was an 11 hour flight with stops at Gander each way.
Must have flown Air Canada! ;) We flew BOAC all the way to London Heathrow. It was a long flight. Not enjoyable. Stayed a few days there and then flew a prop plane to (I think) Prestwick .

Must have flown Air Canada! ;) We flew BOAC all the way to London Heathrow. It was a long flight. Not enjoyable. Stayed a few days there and then flew a prop plane to (I think) Prestwick .
High security airport! LOL

1729790443021.png

I think it was something like Trans Globe Air, purple plastic cups and plates, plane was a Bristol Brittania, noisy old thing, I only got sick twice, once going each way. Good times(LOL)

I think it was something like Trans Globe Air, purple plastic cups and plates, plane was a Bristol Brittania, noisy old thing, I only got sick twice, once going each way. Good times(LOL)
We flew a Boeing 707. Likely didn't stop me from getting sick. Pretty hard not being able to move for 11 hours.

Users who are viewing this thread