Float like a butterfly…..
IMG_2257.jpeg

November 1960, Zora Arkus-Duntov publicly unveiled a project he had been working on for several years, the Chevrolet Engineering Research Vehicle, or CERV. Hot Rod magazine’s technical editor Ray Brock and Petersen Publishing photographer Eric Rickman were on hand at Riverside Raceway to document the car’s track time, during which Duntov, Dan Gurney and Stirling Moss drove the roadster on several different combinations of Firestone tires and Halibrand magnesium wheels.
IMG_2255.jpeg
IMG_2279.jpeg
IMG_2277.jpeg
IMG_2276.jpeg
IMG_2281.jpeg

Last edited:
For sale ?

I'll take a dozen
Ya can't have a dozen, apparently there are only about 5 left worldwide. If you did get one , not too sure you could handle the performance "The 1905 Packard was a relative lightweight at just 2,100 pounds with a Packard-designed 265.7-cu.in. L-head. Rated for 28hp at 900 RPM, that power was sent through a three-speed sliding-gear manual transmission, the casing of which was aluminum. In spite of the seemingly paltry power rating, owners have indicated that 40 MPH is easily achievable, and top speed has been estimated to be 55 MPH."

Selling a wife is tricky, usually winds up in divorce and there goes your ability to afford the car. Then again you can always dream.
Not that I'm promoting anything here but buy yourself and the wife a nice vacation in Thailand and while you're taking in the sights and sounds of Bankok, sell her into the sex trade market. No divorce required and new ZR1 a week later....

Not that I'm promoting anything here but buy yourself and the wife a nice vacation in Thailand and while you're taking in the sights and sounds of Bankok, sell her into the sex trade market. No divorce required and new ZR1 a week later....

Oh thats a great idea ! :Hurray:

But somehow I have a feeling she'd pick up on that :Nono1: .... and in turn she would sell me....to who or what I have no idea ... so gotta think of something else ?

I'm sure you have discussed this with yer missus... just curious ... did she like the idea or are you now sleeping in the barn?

Sleeping in the barn is nice and warm but no TV. And if I roll over too close they tell me... MOOve

To all the wives out there .... We love you dearly ..... and most of us would be nowhere without you .....

But we love to poke fun at you nonetheless .....;)

Users who are viewing this thread