Dam straight it was the right choice .... and I think that gray will be easy to maintain ... red is easier than black but not by much
I have a grey truck and it doesn’t show dirt that badly until it builds up some. My white car shows dirt even less. Black I would say shows dirt/ dust faster than any other colour. But it looks great clean and shiny.

Reactions: Vettenut
IMG_2018.jpeg

We will drive them on the rims if necessary…:thumbs:
Lol... No joke. I worked for a Skidoo dealer picking up new sled at the depot in Shediac, NB. Had a loaded sled trailer flat on the way back to NS in a nighttime snowstorm. Got out to change it and realized the hub was seized. No problem. Only 20 miles to go... The grooves in the asphalt could be seen for years. The rim was wore more than a little by the time I got home... lol...

Lol... No joke. I worked for a Skidoo dealer picking up new sled at the depot in Shediac, NB. Had a loaded sled trailer flat on the way back to NS in a nighttime snowstorm. Got out to change it and realized the hub was seized. No problem. Only 20 miles to go... The grooves in the asphalt could be seen for years. The rim was wore more than a little by the time I got home... lol...
That’s the spirit !

• Agree
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
Reminds me of my youth. I drove for days without a clutch. Turn off the car at stop lights and use the starter to get going again. Shift by rev matching. The things we did when we were young and broke! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread