Lol. Not many anymore remember those....
IMG_2213.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
First one I ever saw was in a motel Kissimmee Florida a long long time ago. Cost a dime to get it vibrating...
Definitely classic. I think the tv’s in the cages , which were bolted to the wall and open in the front so you could see the screen but not open enough to pull the tv out were in Nicaragua and or Costa Rica , can’t remember exactly but I have a photo somewhere which I will post if I can find it later . Obviously in an upscale neighborhood , lol .

• Clever
Reactions: Black 03 Z06
First one I ever saw was in a motel Kissimmee Florida a long long time ago. Cost a dime to get it vibrating...
Those days are long gone along with "Pay as you go toilets" and one of my favourite poems.
"Here I sit, broken hearted
Paid a dime and only farted"

The brainchild of Holden designer Richard Ferlazzo, the stunning 2005 Holden Efijy demonstrated the design flexibility of the original 1953 FJ Holden – in its ability to be restyled and reimagined as a swooping, gangster-inspired two-door coupe.

A fully functioning concept, the Efijy’s seductive fibreglass body was built on a Corvette chassis originally destined to be crushed. A 6.0-litre LS2 V8 with a supercharged 480kW – mated to a four-speed auto – meant the Efijy had the oomph to match the looks. Built to an original budget of $200,000, many hours from Holden employees were volunteered, making the Efijy a classic passion project.

IMG_2129.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread