Yes ... OK ...

Mabe this is one for the moderators ..... I did post 2 pics but I guess they didnt come through .... I have been trying as I have 4 monitors and use 4 different browsers
And pages here are very hard and slow to load

And having a real hard time posting pics .... and have tried with all the browsers .... Bo ... Not sure whats going on ... trying again

IMG_0945.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg

IMG_0946.jpg
I have no troubles, but I usually use the windows snipping tool and then paste it here so I can adjust the size to something smaller than very huge! ;)

Just lovely. Like those wide whites on the wire wheels. You can imagine the influence that top and similar from that era may have had on later Hotrod builders .
View attachment 124185
Interesting, it was a front wheel drive, in line 8, about $3500 in 1929, now over $200,000. Apparently it was slow, could only do about 80MPH.

Reactions: Vettenut
Nice 69’ small block! Three pedals I hope.

Oh unfortunately ... only 2 pedals ... this car is actually a work in progress ..... he pulled it out for the first time this year and is sending out for mechanical work

The body is very straight .... as it was recently done .... needs a bit of engine work and some TLC on interior but when its done I'll snap some better pics in the sun

Hope your enjoying the new ride !

Reactions: Murray20c8 and BDK
Oh unfortunately ... only 2 pedals ... this car is actually a work in progress ..... he pulled it out for the first time this year and is sending out for mechanical work

The body is very straight .... as it was recently done .... needs a bit of engine work and some TLC on interior but when its done I'll snap some better pics in the sun

Hope your enjoying the new ride !
Ya . A shame. They have those high wide shifters, ugly . He should punch another hole in the firewall, lol . Left High Level Alberta at 9am yesterday and pulled in the driveway at 4:20 on the nose . Maybe a sign…. 735 km . Looked at the last 80 km fuel numbers and it was 7.6 average and 7.1 best . That was probably 110 kph average. Very happy and pleasantly surprised for sure. Just watching the end of the Italian Grand Prix and then wash the car and go for a cruise. All previous projects on hold for now, lol .

Ya . A shame. They have those high wide shifters, ugly . He should punch another hole in the firewall, lol . Left High Level Alberta at 9am yesterday and pulled in the driveway at 4:20 on the nose . Maybe a sign…. 735 km . Looked at the last 80 km fuel numbers and it was 7.6 average and 7.1 best . That was probably 110 kph average. Very happy and pleasantly surprised for sure. Just watching the end of the Italian Grand Prix and then wash the car and go for a cruise. All previous projects on hold for now, lol .
I actually like the slap stick :) .... one mans trash .......

I sure hope your rooting for the talianos ;)

But just think ... without fumbling with gears you could give more attention to all the pretty girls

Glad your enjoying the C8 :Hurray:

• Haha
Reactions: 1st Vette

But just think ... without fumbling with gears you could give more attention to all the pretty girls

As always, eye of the beholder.

• Clever
Reactions: Vettenut

I know which I would pick. Although to each their own.
IMG_2515.jpeg
IMG_2516.jpeg

• Agree
Reactions: Vettenut and BDK

Users who are viewing this thread