Still working evenings this week. So,I am out....Crap....
This would have been a good week, coz I got a good story about
coming back from Regina. It involves me and a Impala SS with a
40 year old women who thought it would be funny not to
let me pass, when I had the cruise set at 130... :swear:

Last edited:
Still working evenings this week. So,I am out....Crap....
This would have been a good week, coz I got a good story about
coming back from Regina. It involves me and a Impala SS with a
40 year old women who thought it would be funny not to
let me pass, when I had the cruise set at 130... :swear:

LOL!!! Isn't it funny how as soon as you start aproaching someone to pass with your Corvette, they figure it might be time to speed up?!?:confused:.......dumbasses!!:swear: hahaha!

Just a thought/idea (yes sometimes I do get them!!).... How about a nice little drive and meet at the Grasswood Shell now and then? There's lots of parking and a restaraunt to sit at, with an outdoor patio. Could line up all the vettes along the front fence and really attract some interest, and conversations. They are all car nuts there and really enjoy it when nice cars come in. BTW, There's a great car wash there as well.

I think she was just trying to get a better look at your car Dwayne. I've never had the problem of people speeding up. I think the Pewter color is much sneakier than the red, plus they probably think it's someone they know (a lot of pewter vettes out there), hahaha...although, now we are only down to only 2 pewter vettes....and hopefully up one silver.

Looks like Wednesday is the extra meat day, yes, I said meat....for no reason except that it sounds funny. Meat.

PS, 16 C for Wednesday instead of 7 for Thursday. I wish summer would show up and be here to stay. Meat.

Yes. Tomorrow will be at the Parking lot near Dairy Queen. Same with Thursday, but HOLD THE PHONE! Mark, check the forecast before coming up. Tomorrow afternoon is suppose to be 14 and sunny where in the evening it is suppose to be WET SNOW!!!!!!! WTF is going on? Thursday is to be sunny but with a high of 5 and windy, (make wacking off motion with hand).

This may just turn into an indoor meet as well. :swear:. Don't get me wrong, I like all you guys, but the delay of good weather is killing me. It would be nice if a little bit of the Regina weather made it up here....although it looks like it is getting cold again down there as well for the next week.

ya i see that wet snow crap what the hell!!! it was suppose to rain tommorrow then snow on friday here but now their calling for 7* and 6* WELL SH*T Fu*K what the hell to do now

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.