ya i see that wet snow crap what the hell!!! it was suppose to rain tommorrow then snow on friday here but now their calling for 7* and 6* WELL SH*T Fu*K what the hell to do now

I hear you on that. Does anyone want to meet earlier like 5:30ish? The hourly prediction shows that it should be good until 8 or so tonight with the crap showing up around 9.

I would be less surprised if we got a hurricane than nice weather.

Big turn out. Ha!

Attachments

• 3cars.jpg
    3cars.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 6
Not to Maguires lot, unless you like seeing your car packed in it's parking space like a sardine. It's funny that all the places we go to meet inside have crappy parking lots that make me very uncomfortable. Drinking establishments with a parking lot that have small spaces and a lot of cars makes me nervous.

PS. Dave, you are a crazy man for bringing your 69 there last year.:D

Boy am I grumpy. It should be fun tonight! Hahahaha.... well haw about a shory to lighten the mood. So, I was on my way to work driving down circle yesterday when this lady was passing me and I was already doing 120. I look over and she's putting on mascara using the rear view mirror! This gave me such a surprise I dropped my shaver in my coffee.

Hey guys. See you tonight at Maguires. And Riley, I won't be a crazy man tonight - I'm leaving the car at home. I did take it out last nght for the first cruise of the season though - Topless of course, but I had the heater on (lol)

So guys are we planning on changing the times and location at a drop of the hat or what ? I hate to let some of you in on a secret but there are some people who do not live on the puter and check it every couple hours or minutes to see if things havae changed. I have talked to a couple other people with vettes and tell them the meet is on thursday in the parking lot beside Dairy queen around 6:30 all the time . We are going to loos people if we change it all the time as well as start to meet in a bar now that it is spring( cant tell from all the snow outside right now can we). Just asking is all folks .

So guys are we planning on changing the times and location at a drop of the hat or what ? I hate to let some of you in on a secret but there are some people who do not live on the puter and check it every couple hours or minutes to see if things havae changed. I have talked to a couple other people with vettes and tell them the meet is on thursday in the parking lot beside Dairy queen around 6:30 all the time . We are going to loos people if we change it all the time as well as start to meet in a bar now that it is spring( cant tell from all the snow outside right now can we). Just asking is all folks .

Good point. I agree with what you are saying. And we'll keep the meets every Thursday at 6:30 just in case new people come out. However, you probably already know this, but no one really feels like standing outside when it is only 4C and windy/dusty so the crappy thing right now is that the meet can be inside or outside depending on the weather. The Wednesday meet with the cars was only meant to be an extra thing as the weather was to be nice and was not to disrupt the regular Thursday meets. It may not be the best method, but to be on top of things, if you can only make it on the forum once a week, the best approach would be to check the meet thread the day we are meeting. I hope this makes sense.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.