Nov 20, 2022
VetteCoins
Car
Corvette 2006
Province
USA
Hi Everyone,
Glad to be here. I'm new to Corvettes. Bought an 06 a few weeks ago. I live in South Carolina. Hopefully I'll be able to get any guidance or suggestions that you all may have.

Thanks,
Chuck

Attachments

• 20221102_170244.jpg
    20221102_170244.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 18
Hi Everyone,
Glad to be here. I'm new to Corvettes. Bought an 06 a few weeks ago. I live in South Carolina. Hopefully I'll be able to get any guidance or suggestions that you all may have.

Thanks,
Chuck
Welcome to the forum Chuck. Gorgeous looker you have there. Of course I may be a bit partial towards the colour. :Biggrin:

Reactions: Paul C7 to C8
Welcome from Canada. Looks like new (to you) wheels for a new house: nice looking C6 in a nice looking garage. You'll find lots of friendly advice on these Forums.
Thank you! Old house but new garage. Figured I should get something nice to park in it. LOL. I always appreciate any advice, looking forward to conversing.

Thank you! Old house but new garage. Figured I should get something nice to park in it. LOL. I always appreciate any advice, looking forward to conversing.
Good choice. Old house has character. New garage has class... lol.... My house is 100 years old... my garage I built 15 years ago...

Reactions: ChuckSC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.