Thanks for the welcome guys!
Based in Calgary and just bought the vehicle today. Waiting for it to be shipped from another province. Will be posting pics once delivered.
Love the car!
I would be super grateful if someone could provide advice on rims. Are replica rims reliable? Im after the Machined Gloss or Satin black Z51 rims for OEM 18 and 19 inch wheels.
If anyone has a clean set or can point me in the right direction that would be amazing!
OFS

Attachments

• IMG_0232.jpg
    IMG_0232.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0233.jpg
    IMG_0233.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 44
Reactions: Morby
Congratulations on your first Corvette. And welcome to the forum.....From the picture you posted I am guessing it was a private deal...

It was indeed. Had to search for it quite a bit but specifically wanted white auto with 3lt and red leather. Hard to come by from my assessment spending hours and hours online! And thanks for the congrats. Really looking forward to it. Long time awaited. Finally in a position to get one!

It was indeed. Had to search for it quite a bit but specifically wanted white auto with 3lt and red leather. Hard to come by from my assessment spending hours and hours online! And thanks for the congrats. Really looking forward to it. Long time awaited. Finally in a position to get one!
Glad you found the car of your dreams.. Hope you enjoy it as much as I enjoy mine....I still can't wipe the smile off my face....

Welcome aboard! I love the C7 in Arctic White. Nice choice. I too am a new owner, having finally purchased my first Vette last September. It had been my dream car for most of my life, and I am loving every minute of ownership. As you can imagine, having purchased it in September meant I would not get to play with it for long before it needed to be stored for the winter, so I am trying to make up for that lost time this season. I see you are in Alberta. There seems to be several of us here, so perhaps we can do an Alberta meet up this year. One of the members tried to organize one in Ponoka for May, but that damn virus screwed up those plans.
Anyhoo, again, welcome!
Dale.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.