Nik

Staff member
Power User
Administrator
Beta
Jan 11, 2009
VetteCoins
Watched the first episode, left me with a headache that only a styrofoam and chalk board love child could match. Second episode is supposedly better so will give it a spin.

Anyone watch the new series with Evans and friends?

hmmmmm.... haven't seen it yet but the ratings supposedly drop another third after the second show.... I hear they are calling it "Flop Gear".... .but that being said, I will give it a chance......:Ack2:

Yeah, not that great a show right now. Saw both episodes and both Extra Gears so far.

Definite potential with Matt LeBlanc, but Chris Evans is annoying the way he yells and screams. I'm sure in time, they might make for a good show.

The new series is not as bad as i thought it was going to be. I will continue watching it. I still like May, Clarkson and Hammond better than the new hosts. Their personalities and the way they worked together made for a great series.

The new series is not as bad as i thought it was going to be. I will continue watching it. I still like May, Clarkson and Hammond better than the new hosts. Their personalities and the way they worked together made for a great series.

Well, the new clarkson gig with Amazon is coming out in Aug or Sept last I heard so there's hope yet. The grand tour I believe.

Anyone here watch ep04?. Man that Aston Martin Vulcan was sometin else! Oh and the noise it made, almost sounded like an 90's indy car.

Ya, saw it yesterday. Vulcan is out of this world not to mention the fact that you can't legally drive it in this world (outside of Dubai at least). Episode was very average for me with that notable exception and Rory's piece.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.