C7ZL1

Feb 27, 2014
VetteCoins
Car
2019 Z06
Province
AB
hey, I'm new to the forum. I'm a C7 owner. Alberta. Torch red/racing stripes, competition seats, went all out and bought the top package I guess

Welcome -- Lovely ride you have there, and its home isn't too shabby either.

Very neat. Very nice. Congrats.

Lots of Albertan members here -- have a look 'round the Regional section:

Regional - Canadian Corvette Forums

for local activities/members and such.

Looking forward to more details and more pictures.

Should you need anything Steamer (Rob) and myself (Colin) are moderators here and will be glad to assist with any needs. Riley P is the owner/admin. and will say him himself I'm sure.

Again, congrats on the C7 -- very nice ride and very popular. I'd love a Z0-6 if money weren't any object ...... but quite happy with what I have.

Cheers, hoping it warms soon so that we may drive these fine cars,

Colin.

Very nice car, have fun with it. Like the photograph, it looks like you got the rocket ship option as well. How did you ever end up with such a clean garage? Man that is a lot of work. Looks great.

Welcome.

Very nice car, have fun with it. Like the photograph, it looks like you got the rocket ship option as well. How did you ever end up with such a clean garage? Man that is a lot of work. Looks great.

Welcome.

thanks Black! I have a feeling I'll be hanging out more often here in the forum

Could soneone help me....I dropped my jaw!!!!
Wow!, love the garage.....cars are cool too I guess.
Just to be clear,Camaro is on the left? They look so similar.
(I can just imagine your guitar collection....or your wife for that matter)

All kidding aside, beautiful C7, welcome to the forum)

Last edited:
Good morning C7ZL1,

Welcome to the forum, terrific cars!

Same province, even same latitude just on the NW side instead of NE in Peace River Country.

Nice to see a garage as clean as Manny shop!

Betya can't wait for the upcoming weather, below 30 again for three days and it usually likes to make its way east from here so batten down the hatches!

Cheers,

Garry

Could soneone help me....I dropped my jaw!!!!
Wow!, love the garage.....cars are cool too I guess.
(I can just imagine your guitar collection....or your wife for that matter)

All kidding asude, beautiful C7, welcome to the forum)

haha, all good! I'm a die hard guitarist indeed

Good morning C7ZL1,

Welcome to the forum, terrific cars!

Same province, even same latitude just on the NW side instead of NE in Peace River Country.

Nice to see a garage as clean as Manny shop!

Betya can't wait for the upcoming weather, below 30 again for three days and it usually likes to make its way east from here so batten down the hatches!

Cheers,

Garry

Thanks Garry! much appreciated

Welcome to the forum from the west coast. Lots of friendly folks on here so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Love the new C7 and have been looking myself but they're scarce and it's hard to find what I'm looking for. Yours is sure a beauty!
Cheers Rob

Ah ha ... the next C7 owner ... you've given yourself away now ! :) Good luck on your quest .

Welcome to the forum from the west coast. Lots of friendly folks on here so I'm sure you'll enjoy your stay. Love the new C7 and have been looking myself but they're scarce and it's hard to find what I'm looking for. Yours is sure a beauty!
Cheers Rob

Thanks Rob.Good to meet u. yeah, I know what u mean

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.