Featured Thread
You don't suppose he got it and modded it all up and went mud bogging do you?

images.jpeg

Hello and let me be the first to WELCOME you .... oh wait ... I'm on page 2 ...
Hello and Welcome :Seeya:
I am soooooo sorry showing up late for your welcome party ... :angelic:
Hope I didn't I miss any photos being passed around ... :rolleyes:

Enjoy that ride ... :thumbs:

Reactions: Bixter44 and JLFC
When did that happen Mike. Just a little bit of damage there. Yikes.
Back in 05. It pretty much wiped out that Marina. All caused by a missing cotter pin. A friend of mine and his wife were on board and their car was quite heavily damaged when she came to a stop. As many other cars on the 2 car decks.

MV Queen of Oak Bay - Wikipedia

HEEY GUYS! Those days have been very busy for me. But I’m back now. Just got a garage stall for my beauty today...
iOS Image - 4131361169.jpg

Yesterday I went for a late night drive and it was a blast. Not one soul on the streets, just me and her...
iOS Image - 3336093792.jpg
iOS Image - 2478533648.jpg
iOS Image - 3382213988.jpg

This weekend will be good. I’ll head back with more pics after I lower, wash and wax her.

I was just reading the last posts. Thank you for the concern guys, I really appreciate that!

And yes, I was in the Queen of Oak Bay... that's me in the ferry... It was all fine though.
06B6B52D-14BC-4FBC-9312-FBEFD1128779.JPG

I still did not work in any upgrades, but I plan on lowering her as soon as I can.
And the rain..... she's kinda dirty because of that, but as soon as the sun comes back, I'll make her shiny and perfect like she deserves to be!
Again, sorry for the silence, those have been some very busy but very awesome days as well! Thank you for the concern guys, amazing community!! :Cheers2:

Allright, you got her home..... I notice by the street signs in your pics that you cruise a lot of the same streets that I travel. Nothing beats cruising Robson then doing the seawall on nice sunny day.
Yes! I want to do that as soon as this annoying rain stops. And oh, I forgot to mention... she has a leak on the passenger's side weatherstrip :Cryin: between the A and B pillar. Going to fix that this week. Also, I'll order some 194 and two 212-2 LED's for a little lighting upgrade (the yellowish incandescents really bother me, and those HEAT UP.
Anyway, I'll keep you guys posted on my upgrades, but for now, ride height, lighting and some audio and head unit upgrades are in mind. I want to enjoy her stock for a little while before any performance upgrades... :WillyNilly:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.