Featured Thread
Welcome to the CCF. Yup,pics are much enjoyed here. Did you buy black because you couldn’t find blue ?! :Biggrin: :thumbs: Just kidding. Sure is a lot easier to keep black,clean and shiny on the island than it is here in the dust bowl. The highway to Port Alberni and then to Tofino should be on your list of roads to enjoy that.

Welcome to the CCF. Yup,pics are much enjoyed here. Did you buy black because you couldn’t find blue ?! :Biggrin: :thumbs: Just kidding. Sure is a lot easier to keep black,clean and shiny on the island than it is here in the dust bowl. The highway to Port Alberni and then to Tofino should be on your list of roads to enjoy that.
Thank you for the highway indication, it's in my summer to-do list now. And I've aways loved Black cars, IMO, a well cared black paint is unbeatable as for looks. Thumbs up for the blue ones though, beauties! :Cheers2:

Thank you for the highway indication, it's in my summer to-do list now. And I've aways loved Black cars, IMO, a well cared black paint is unbeatable as for looks. Thumbs up for the blue ones though, beauties! :Cheers2:
I drove it in an 06 STI and it was the best time I’ve ever had behind the wheel. Hoping to get the Vette out there sometime soon. The smile had to be removed surgically.

And be sure to hit the ferry ramp slow. Both getting on and especially coming off back in Horseshoe bay. As well,another thing to maybe ask the guy/girl in the ticket booth is if you can get off the boat last. Reason being,the ramps are more even as the boat will rise up out of the water due to the weight of all the other vehicles coming off. Hopefully you’re on one of the “coastal” class boats.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.