new member go by dn.ea: I own a 1978 c3 corvette, trying to keep it as original as possible. have owned it for 4 months now. wife call it my mid live toy.hope to communicate with other in the future.

Hey guys!

my name is Andrew, im 22 and i just bought my first 1980 vette!! its in great condition but i have PLENTY of small and large projects ahead. The hospitality on this site is just absolutly amazing and cant wait to get at er! i will post some pictures of it in its stock condition once its a nice enough day to take her out!

thanks for adding me to the family!

Thanks guys!

yeah i find that alot of the forums ive checked out 90 percent of the guys are just out to out do everyone else. This place is all aboutt pure corvette love. and its canadian eh!.. 2 things that are just stellar in my books!

thank you for the warm welcome and pics will be up in a couple days!

Hi all...i joined the forum a couple of months ago after buying and 04 (Lemans Commerative Edition) in the U.S. in november and got it back to ottawa and in the garage just before winter arrived. I have already seen lots of good information sharing on the site and looking forward to future exchanges.

John S.

Hi all,
I just found the site, looks like lots of friendly vette people on here. I have a 78' and I'm a huge fan of all Corvettes. I live in London and always looking for shows and cruises in south western ontario. Look forward to meeting and speaking with fellow vette'rs.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 100 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.